Chapter 11- What happened Y/N?

Chapter 11

You stare at Yoosung as your heart races with fear. What should I say? You don't want Yoosung to get jealous but you want to keep the relationship truthful. " Y/N, is there something you're not telling me?" Yoosung says as he looks into your eyes, his purple eyes dull and dark. You open your mouth but no words come out.

{Tell Truth or Lie}
{Change of story}

Tell truth

Everyone to read who picked this option:

Your hearts still beats with fear, making you feel sweaty and worried. "Y-Yoosung...Ummm, well...." The silence in the room makes the situation much more worse. You decided to tell the truth, besides what could happen? "Yoosung, I went and met up with my childhood friend."

After you told Yoosung about your childhood friend and how you became friends, his expression was dull and his face turned pale. "Y-Yoosung?" You say, what had you told him to make him so..., scary? "Y/N, I'm gonna go..." "Yoosung, what di-" Yoosung stops you by kissing you, stronger than usual. He pulls away and stares at you for minute, making his heart beat like crazy. " Y/N, I love you." He caresses your cheek, a smile appears on his face. You smile your thoughts don't match it, something about Yoosung's smile had set you off. "Jagiya, I'm going somewhere, I'll be back." You watch as Yoosung grabs the car keys and his phone. "I love you..." he says as he shuts the door. He walks to the car, whispering, " And no one will be able to touch you. Y/N"

Lie:

You stare at Yoosung, the fear making your stomach sick and your heart throb like crazy. "Y/N, what happened?" He said sternly as he starts walking towards you, making your head swirl. You don't want to tell him what happened. If you do, you would probably make Yoosung jealous and angry. "Yoosung, I went for a walk and came back a little bit late, that's all." You say as a fake smile is placed on your face. "Y/N, Thank god you're ok." He says as he smiles and caresses your cheek. A spark of guilt spreads through you and you start to feel sick. Guilt, go away, I did the right thing... Right? You stare at Yoosung, the guilt still spreading like a sickness. Your stomach turns as Yoosung places a kiss on your cheek, the spark of warmth that was once beautiful was now a spark of fear and sickness. I did what was right, Yoosung will never know what happened and will never be mad with me. Ever! The guilt fades away as Yoosung walks to his bedroom. A playful smile appears on your face. He fell for it! Haha, he'll never know! Even though your heart feels like it's been stabbed, the pain of guilt spreads but disappears in seconds. Should I be feeling guilty? I see myself surrounded by black dots of guilt. You close your eyes to find yourself surrounded by black dots. The world transforming into a place where playgirls and playful lies live. You smirk as the dots become bigger, clouding your vision making you feel evil. Like a playful liar.