Chapter 15- Good Terms

Yoosung looks at you, wondering what you're looking at. What is she looking at? He looks to find a guy, black hair and red jumper in the corner looking at you, a spark of jealousy suddenly struck him. Who is this? "Jagiya, who's that over there?" You look at Yoosung. "That's Ayko, I don't know why he's here?" You say. Hmmm, if he doesn't annoy our date it's fine, Yoosung tells himself. "Yoosung, It doesn't matter." You say, taking note of Yoosung's face showing hatred toward Ayko. "This date is just about us, no one else but us." You say as you gently touch his hand. Yoosung feels the special spark, making him remind himself that you are here right beside him. She's right, ignore the others and have a good time. He nods as you smile, his heart skips another beat. "What would you like today?" You look up to find Ayko holding a notepad and pencil, ready to take your order?!

"A-Ayko?!" You say, surprised that such a rough guy would work at a sugar pastries cafe. "Oh! H-hi, Y/N, I d-didn't know it was you." He replies, shocked. It's Y/N with her... oh yeah.... her boyfriend. "Yeah uh hi, um can we order now?" Yoosung says, Grrr, why him?! Out of all people it's him...! "Uhhh oh yes, What would you l-like Y-Y/N?" Ayko asks, Yoosung picks out details that annoy him the most. He stutters on her name, he obviously likes her. "I'm going to have what ever Yoosung is having." You say, smiling. Gosh, that sounded childish, you say to yourself. Yoosung looks at you, forgetting Ayko, he says "hmmmm, I want something we can share together Jagi~." Jagi? They aren't even married and he calls her Jagi?! You giggle, " Whatever ever you want Yoosung." You both look at the menu, so many sweets~, I want them all..., hang on what's this? You eye catches a cute eclair-like cake, strawberry and chocolate wrapped in whipped cream. (I made this up XD, I don't know if this exist but If it does I want one myself. *laughs*) "Hey jagiy-" As you hold up the menu to point to what you see, Yoosung points at the exact same thing. "Wow, we picked the same thing!" You say while giggling. "W-we did." He replies. Ayko stands between them, cringing. Is this what couples do? This is cringe, even for me. And I thought those 'try not to cringe' memes were bad. "Ayko, we would like this." You point to the yummy sweet, Ayko takes down your order. "Ok Y-Y/N, I'll be back to give y-you your uuuhhh, order." Yoosung feels the spark of jealousy again. " Y/N, I'm just gonna be honest with you, I don't lik-" He stops as you take his glasses of his face to readjust them. "Yoosung, after this, do you wanna go to the park?" You ask. "Jagi, I'd love too." "With Ayko." You add. "WHAT?!" Yoosung whispers loudly. "I think you two need to learn to get along." You say, placing Yoosung glasses on his face. "But, But Y-" Yoosung whines but stops when you hand caresses his face. "I want you two to get along, so when our wedding comes around, you two are on good terms." "We're not going to invite him.... are we?" Yoosung says as jealousy sparks again. "Yes we will, it'll be good for you two and I want him to come." The last couple of words made Yoosung cringe. Want him to come?! Why?! But, she's right. It's important to invite your childhood friend to your wedding, also we would need to be on good terms. "Ok Jagi. I'll go." Yoosung says, a small smile appears on his face. "Thank you, Jagi~" you say.