Jensen Ackles X Reader

You're An Actress On Supernatural And Your Father Abused You
Title- Mummy, I'm Six Today
Warnings- abuse

"Happy birthday sweetie" your mum whispered in your ear, tickling you.
"Mummy, I'm six today" you squealed.
"I know. I'm gonna go pick up the cake okay?"
"Can I come?"
"Well, the cake wouldn't be a surprise then, would it?"
"We don't have to tell daddy, shhh, mummy" you giggled.
"Go downstairs and watch TV with daddy, okay hun?"
You nodded and ran downstairs.
The next thing you knew, there was a woman and man wearing blue at your door, asking to come inside.

10 years later
Your father's fist collided with your face again, snapping your head to the side and you let out another cry.
"It all your fault she's dead" he shouted.
"I know sir" you choked "can I please go to work, sir?"
"Bring me home tea tonight, you dumb bitch."
You nodded numbly, not even bothering to cover up the newly forming bruises.
You were already late, too late. You walked to set, as per always, as you'd never been able to afford a car, and you were saving up so you could escape your father.
Jensen and Jared, as always, gave you pitied looks. They thought you got bullied at school, oh, if only they knew the truth.
"Y/N" Robert yelled, causing you to flinch, which Jensen saw, making you wince.
After the scene, Jensen tried speaking with you, but you were tired, lacking the energy it would take, and ignored him as you rushed back to your trailer. The scene had taken longer than expected, and your father would be mad.
Really mad.
You didn't even bother removing the fake gashes or blood or stitches, as you grabbed your bag and quickly changed, leaving your assigned costume in your trailer as you rushed out. Obviously not fast enough, as Jensen caught your arm.
"Y/N, I need to talk to you" he panted.
"Sorry, can't, I'm late, see you J" you stammered, pulling your arm out of his grasp, and rushing to the shops nearby.
You grabbed some McDonald's, which seemed to be your father's favourite, and started home. You knew that if you let the food cool, you'd been in for an even worse beating, because you were already late.
As you walked in the door, your father began shouting.
"My food better now be cold, you dumb bitch" he screamed "what did you get me?"
"Sorry I'm late, sir, I got you McDonald's."
You rushed over the couch, handing the bag over to him carefully.
You stood there, waiting to be excused.
"Wait in the kitchen, you're still getting punished for being late, so don't bother sucking up."
"Yes sir" you whispered, slipping into the kitchen, avoiding the squeaky floorboards.
It was another half hour until your father came into the kitchen, telling you to get on the floor. You knew what that meant. He liked to keep the whipping to a minimal, as it was his favourite. He never wanted you to get used to it. When you faltered getting down, he kicked you in the knees, causing you to scream out. The beatings came over and over, when he was bored of whipping, he began kicking your stomach, stomping your face.
You can't remember when Jensen came barging in, shoving your father.
You only remember waking up in the white room.
"I had a feeling you wouldn't want to go to hospital, so you're at my place" Jensen said.
"I'm sorry J, I-I" but you hadn't anything to say.
"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault."
"My father is going to be mad at me, Jensen" you whispered.
"He won't get the chance, you're not going back. I already decided, you're staying here. We have a break from filming for a while, so you can get better."
"Yes, Jensen" you stammered.
"No more of that. I want your opinion, Y/N."
"Thank YOU Jensen, you have no idea how much this means."

This one was so bad... ugh. I'm trash.
I literally have no idea how adoption works, so I just decided that he would take the Reader in, instead of adopting them.