THANK U SO MUCH ILY please read, looking 4 characters

The above picture is totally me when I saw the number of reads... lol
So, were r practically at 350 views. Holy fucking fudge sticks! I never thought I'd get over a hundred. The fact I only started this a month ago is amazing so tysm.
Remember, don't be a ghost reader.
Comment, vote, message me, and comment if you've added it to your library. I'm curious. 😊
Still taking requests. I'm hoping I'll get enough requests to fill this WHOLE book, AND MAKE A SEQUEL. that would be amazeballs. And, if you want to request a story, I'm thinking about doing that too.
And you can comment or message me your name and appearence so I make you into a character for a future book. I'm looking to give Ash a  girlfriend in "THE BOY BEHIND THE GLASSES AND UNDER THE SHIRT" and I'm looking to add some more characters to "IF WE ONLY LIVE ONCE Destiel AU" so... yay.
You guys are the best.
Ilysm.
My messages r always open if you want to talk.
My twitter is @WyldChyldXx
Enjoy. My baby demons.
-K
AND
I'm sorry, I deleted Lack Of Love 😐
I just couldn't bring my winchester babies to do that.
Even if she was a demon.
But lol, I have a 5SOS sex slave fan fiction oh my chuck.
But, in place of Lack Of Love, I'm writing ESCAPING THE KING, about a girl who is like Crowley's pet/lover, and she has to escape him because he changes. And I have IF WE ONLY LIVE ONCE Destiel AU. It's gonna be great. Dean and Sam go to college together and meet Cas and his twin sister. I've made it so it gives of no hints what's gonna happen in the description. You'll have to read it. I also have UNDER THE INK, and it's completed. Some views on that would be nice. And, MONSTER - A SUPERNATURAL FANFICTION. It's about Sam's time with Lucifer, and what the voices in our heads can really bring us to do. Message me if you want me to publish that. :)
AND...
I was thinking of starting a book, supernatural of course, where the girl is Lucifer's pet. You know when Luci was in Cas's body, and abused Crowley. Like that. Only it's be worse that licking the floor.
Because I will not hesitate to make Luci do that.
Dean and Sam, no.
But Luci, yes.
That evil bitch.
BUT I NEED CHARACTERS.
-MAIN/person abused by Luci
-Lucifer's head demon
-Lucifer's main servant
-3 hunters
-reaper (I think I'll get a reaper in there)
-a few people/souls, to get punished
SO, MESSAGE ME, NAME, appearance LIKE (skin colour, eye colour, hair colour, height, body shape, face shape, clothing style, favourite colour, any other facts) it's gonna be one of those ones where the main character narrates and explains every little detail about a character to give you a mental picture. I'll also tag you if your character comes up.
So I need about 12 peps.
The person playing main character will get their name on the book cover and with everyone else's in the description. Thanks!
Isn't it funny this chapter is longer than most of my imagines lol
AND LOOKING FOR A NEW COVER! Just tweet them to me @WyldChyldXx. I b Kayla. I don't know if I've told you that. But Spark Clifford was like my "oh my god it's 5SOS. Fuck me michael" name, ikr? But yeah, my read name is Kayla... so.... bye.... I guess.... REQUEST!... I guess.... okay.... bye.... for reals this time....