chapter 1

The classroom was filled with loudness. The teacher wasn't there yet and everyone was up either throwing stuff around
Or talking with their friends.

All but one person. Park jimin.
He was currently reading a really good book. It was called 'peculiar reasons'. To him it was a good book.

So as you heard, jimin was known as the nerd. His big glasses would hide his cute hazel eyes. He had a very cute button nose. His voice was soft,angelic,beautiful so so so so beautiful.

Especially his pink plump lips.

This is what jungkook thinks of him. He is always blown away by him. Jimin is just so beautiful. He wants to get to know him more.

"JUNGKOOK?!"

a voice said and he rolled his eyes of course his hyung and best friend min yoongi.

"what hyung?"

Kind of upset that someone had to ruin his daily thing : staring at jimin.

"you're staring.....again"

Yoongi said sarcastically.

"so what?"

"just ask him already. You clearly like him"

Jungkook always wanted to ask him out, but even though he's the schools heart throb, he's still shy.

His thoughts were cut off when the teacher came in.

"alright class settle down. We have a lot to do today" Mrs. Lee said.

Everyone got in their assigned seats and to jungkook, he's so happy that he's seated next to the angel.

"alright class take out your pencils and your agenda and start copying down the homework. "

He didn't have a pencil so of course asked the angel.

"um hey?" he whispered to him.

Jimin turned to jungkook and smiled his most beautiful smile that made his heart flutter.

"yes?" he said with his angelic voice.

"I-is it OK if i can borrow a pencil?"

"of course"

Jimin handed him a pencil and jungkook just bowed his head and turned to his paper.

the class was almost over, so The teacher was gonna announce something that might make jungkook faint.

"oh and class, we are going to have a project that will be due in 2 weeks it's gonna be done by partners and it's gonna be about hanging with that person mostly every day and writing about this person's personality and what that person likes"

The class actually sounded okay with it, so they didn't complain.

"I will announce the pairs"

"yoongi and hoseok

Jackson and mark

Namjoon and seokjin..."

Jungkook wasn't really paying attention to the other pairs being called until he heard his name and his heart almost stopped when he heard his partner.

"jungkook and jimin"

His eyes widen and he looked down but then he looked over at jimin who's cheeks were flushed a shade of red and looked down also his pink looking soft hair falling over his eyes slightly.

Jungkook just couldn't wait to see what's coming for him.

Jimin on the other hand was nervous. Who wouldn't be when their paired up with their crush?

He's just waiting to see what's to come.

*******************

Hey guys! Chapter done!

I haven't really been updating my bts/exo boyxboy oneshots or my yoonmin oneshot book but I will eventually.

And thanks so much for 7k on that book.

I appreciate it so much

I love you guys!!!

PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE!!!