Chapter 18

Authors POV

"This movie is so boring!!" Jungkook complained trying to grab jimins hand to go back upstairs in the room.

"Sit down and watch right now" hoseok said sternly.

"Sit down and watch right now"Jungkook mocked him as he made a face and sat back down crossing his arms.

Jimin chuckled and went closer to Jungkook and hugged him tightly as he continued watching the movie.

Jungkook smiled and pecked jimins forehead.

"Can you guys please, just please go one day without being so kissy with each other?" Namjoon complained.

"Um no. Absolutely not." Jimin said pouting.

"Yes we can't go a day without touching each other." Jungkook said as he stuck his tongue out at namjoon.

"Well guys let's play a game I'm bored." Yoongi said pouting turning around to face the rest.

"What have my ears shocked me? The one and only min yoongi wanting to play a game? What?" Jungkook gasped dramatically.

"Don't make me smack you juancock." Yoongi said glaring at him.

"Ahh he's back" Seokjin said which made the others laugh.

"Okay what do you guys want to play?" TaeHyung asked leaning on to Yoongi and hoseoks lap.

The tv was now turned off and they all were thinking of a game to play now.

"How about 123 mum?" Jimin asked.

The rest turned to look at him confused and he couldn't help but chuckle.

"It's when a person says 123 mum and after the person says it, no one can talk and has to stay quiet." Jimin explains.

"That game sounds a little boring, jiminie"  said shaking his head.

Jimin huffed and went back to thinking.

"How about truth or dare?" Namjoon suggested.

"Come on. That game is so overused and overrated" yoongi complained as he ran his fingers through TaeHyungs hair.

"OKAY fine. How about we play some board games?" Seokjin asked

"What is this? the 19th century now?" Namjoon asked

"Oh come on board games are fun." Seokjin fought back.

"Probably for people your age" Jungkook butted in.

"OKAY ENOUGH!" TaeHyung yelled.

Everyone quieted down and looked towards TaeHyung who looked pleased with himself.

"Let's just play uno" Jungkook suggested and they all agreed within a second.

Jimin got up and went to grab the pack of uno cards off the table.

They all sat in a circle, starting from Jimin to Jungkook, Seokjin, namjoon, hoseok, yoongi and lastly TaeHyung.

They let Jungkook shuffle the cards because they had said something about how it's so hard to shuffle these cards.

They wondered how Jungkook can shuffle cards like that, because it looks so easy but when they do it, it's so hard.

Jungkook finished and passed out 7 to all of them. He put a yellow card number 6 down to start the game.

"Okay baby boy go" Jungkook said smiling at jimin.

Jimin blushed and put Down a card.

They all went around in a circle and they went around in a circle so many times already and they were getting frustrated. Eventually yoongi had one last card.