Chapter 6

Long chapter ahead!!!!!!

SOWWYYY😊😊❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOKS POV

As I was walking to my class, I just couldn't help but think about jiminie.

He's so adorable, loving, kind, sweet, has such a good heart, and last but not least the love of my life.

I wish I could make him mine, but of course I'm a little shy and nervous, because what if he doesn't like me? Or does he?

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize I had walked into the classroom.

"Jeon Jungkook, why on earth are you late to my class? And where is your uniform, Mr. ?" My teacher said.

I jumped and looked up and everyone was staring at me.

Including yoongi, who was smirking like he knew something.

"u-um I came in late sir. Also i got mauled by a couple dogs and they ripped my uniform up. I'm so sorry I promise it won't happen again" I said as I apologized.

He looked at me suspiciously and he just shook his head and sighed.

"Just don't let it happen again. Now go take a seat, grab the book on your desk, open up to page 96 and start reading." He said.

I smiled and did as I was told, taking a seat next of yoongi and I started reading.

Well until I felt some one flick the side of my head.

I winced in pain quietly and turned towards him to glare at him, but of course he had that smirk on his face.

"So what's the real reason your late?" He whispered.

"None of your business." I said as I glared at him.

"Oh come on. What happened with you and jimin? Anything interesting?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No hyung. All we did was work a little on our project, Then we watched a movie and we fell asleep." I said.

"Sounds boring" he said and leaned back in his chair.

"Well it's not boring when jimin's around. He could just make your day much better and make you smile every time you see him" I said daydreaming a little while smiling.

He just quietly gagged.

"Oh my god that was so disgustingly romantic, I think I might throw up." He said

"Aish shut up. You're just jealous."

"What do I need to be jealous for? I got my pillow, my blanket, my bed, and my kumamon. That's all I need, and plus I can get anyone with my genius skills and my rap skills. Everything about me is just infiring." He said shrugging.

I just continued to stare at him, eyes wide.

"Wow hyung. I swear there's something wrong you." I said

"No not really" he said as he leaned back again and closed his eyes.

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes.