Chapter 15

I know I promised for this whole story to be fluffy, but I'm sorrrryyyy there's gonna be a little angst. AGAIN IM SORRY☹️☹️❤️❤️

Authors POV

The ride was done and all of the boys had gotten off.

The couples were now walking out of the amusement park since it was about to close and they decided to all have a sleep over at Jin and Namjoons house.

They were walking to namjins house and when Jungkook turned to look at his right he saw that marissa girl with her friends and she was just staring right back at him.

She smirked and turned her head towards her friends and whispered something to them. Her friends turned to look at the person she was talking about and they all laughed.

Jungkook was confused and he turned his head to what they were laughing at and they were laughing at jimin who was cuddling the bear tightly as he was smiling widely.

He turned to look back at the bitch and she smirked at him. 'He's going down' she mouthed and her and her friends all went into a store together.

Jungkook was still looking over there and he wasn't paying attention. So that led him crashing into pole and he groaned as he grabbed his head.

Jimin came running up to him, looking very worried and all the others had stopped and ran up to him too.

"Baby A-are you okay?" He asked as he went to go reach for his head.

But Jungkook pushed jimins hand away and continued to walk.

Jimin was shocked and so were the other couples.

Jimin immediately looked down and tried to think if he did anything wrong to make him upset like that.

He felt tears in his eyes but he immediately blinked them away and continued walking with the rest.

Jin had stopped and waited for jimin to catch up to him.

"Uh jimin. What the hell was that for?" Jin asked as he looked so upset and confused.

"I don't know what's wrong with him. M-maybe I did something to make him mad but I'll ask him once we get to your house". Jimin said softly.

Jin nodded and grabbed jimins hand and continued to walk.

They arrived at the house and all sat in the living room to pick out some movies they could watch.

"I'LL ORDER THE PIZZA!!" Hoseok said loudly.

Hoseok went into the kitchen to grab them so water and to order the pizza as he was doing it.

Jimin came in the kitchen to grab an ice pack for jungkooks head and wrapped it in paper towel to make sure it wasn't too cold for kookie.

He walked to the living room and had gave Jungkook the ice pack who accepted it quickly.

"I can ummm massage it maybe that'll work" Jimin said whispering as he was smiling.

Jungkook looked over at jimin who looked very small and he was shaking a little.

Jungkook sighed as he shook his head and pulled jimin into a hug.

"I'm sorry for what I did earlier baby. I saw that marissa girl and I couldn't help but get angry and I took it out on you. I'm so sorry baby boy." Jungkook said gently with tears in his eyes.

"It's okay kookie. I know you didn't mean it." Jimin said chuckling.

Jungkook smiled and tightened his hold on jimin.

" please get a room. We're trying to watch a movie." Yoongi said pouting.

Jungkook had apologized softly to his best friend and started to watch the movie as well with them.

Jimin went to go use the bathroom and it was kind of a struggle since Jungkook wouldn't let go of him.

Jungkook had heard his text ring go off and he pulled out his phone and what he saw next was shocking.

From: unknown

You better break up with jimin or I'll do something bad and you won't be very happy. What am I kidding? You'll go bonkers if something extremely bad would happen to him, but guess what? I don't care. I'll ruin him, destroy him, his dreams, anything to keep him away from you. So I'm telling you once and I'm telling you this nicely, break.up.with.him or I'll ruin his life hehe.

Bye honey.

Jungkook was actually terrified. Who the hell is this unknown? How the hell did this person get his number? But he didn't want anything bad to happen to the one he loves so much. He loves jimin so much and if anything happened to him, he'll go crazy.

So he decided that he had to do it, even if he didn't want to.

He got up and walked to where the bathroom was.

He stopped when he saw jimin walk out and smile that amazing smile of his .

He went to go hug Jungkook but, Jungkook had backed up and looked around when he saw the hurt in jimins eyes.

"We need to talk jimin" Jungkook said as he grabbed his hand and dragged him to a room.

They both sat on the bed and jimin was fiddling with his fingers as he looked nervous.
It was quiet for a while until Jimin had looked up to see Jungkook with tears.

He reached out to hug him that it's until:

"DONT.....don't touch me jimin. Don't." Jungkook said as he backed away.

Jimin looked like he was about to cry and he did. Tears fell down his face uncontrollably.

"W-what's wrong kookie? Is everything okay?" Jimin asked with his voice shaking.

Jungkook shook his head and deeply inhaled.

"I'm sorry but we need to break up." Jungkook said firmly.

Jimins heart stopped. He gasped and felt his heart breaking into a million pieces.

"W-what? B-but why? What did I do wrong?" Jimin asked as he voice cracked so much.

"You did nothing wrong. It's not you, it's me."Jungkook felt like crying so hard but he couldn't. He has to protect him.

"D-do I need to change? I-i could change myself. Is there something you don't like? Please tell me. P-please." Jimin asked as tears wouldn't stop.

Jimin felt like he was suffocating and he couldn't take it.

"I-I....." Jungkook couldn't say it.

"W-what?? P-please tell me. I don't know what I did wrong. Please" jimins voice wavered.

"I-I d-don't-"

"Jungkookie-"

"I don't love you anymore"

*********************************

CHAPTER DONE MY BEAUTIES!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!!!😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BY BEAUTIES❤️💕💓💖💗💗💙💙💙💍💍

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!