chapter 3

Jimin was at home with his hyung jin. They had just got home from school.

Jin was cooking while jimin was watching SpongeBob.

All you could hear in the house is Jimins angelic laugh and the food sizzling on the pan.

Once the food was done Jin called for jimin and he immediately got off the couch and ran into that kitchen.

Like who wouldn't. Jimin just loves jins cooking. His food is so good.

"Hi hyungie." Jimin smiled and sat down in his seat.

"Hey dongsaengie" Jin said as he served up spaghetti with garlic bread and seasoned chicken with a little spice.

"Yayyyyy!!! My favorite"

Jimin digged in and started eating everything so fast.

"Hey slow down. I don't want you choking" Jin gave jimin a warning glare.

"Sorry hyung it's just so good"

They were eating talking about everything and just life.

"So what time are you supposed to be heading to jungkooks house?" Jin said as he drunk his water.

"At 6."

"Well it's already 5:38. You should get dressed."

"Why can't I just wear what I'm already wearing? I don't feel like changing." Jimin whined and pouted

"Jimin really? You're really going to wear a onesie to his house? Are you not gonna be embarrassed?" Jin said as he stood up a set his plate in the sink.

Jimin was thinking about it. Maybe Jin was right.

"Yeah you're right. I'll go change"

Jimin went to go put on a oversized black sweater and a pair of gray sweat pants with classic Tim's.

He put his glasses on and his pink hair was in a messy style and he grabbed his phone.

"Ok hyung I'm ready. You'll pick me up right?"

"Yeah I'll be there just text me when you're ready for me to pick you up"

"Ok bye love you"

"Love you too chimmie"

Jimin Walked out the house and closed the door behind him, not forgetting to lock it.

He pulled out his phone and pulled up jungkooks address from his notes.

Jimin stopped at the store and grabbed him a big bag of Doritos and two bottles of brisk.

He paid for it and left.

He's still so nervous and shy. Of course he's gonna be that way. He really really really likes jungkook. No wait really really really loves him.

He doesn't want to embarrass himself.

So he's gonna figure out how not to be embarrassing.

----------

Meanwhile at jungkooks he's really nervous.

He really really really loves this angel and he doesn't want to embarrass himself​.

He kept looking out the window to see where jimin is At because it's already 6:07 and jimin isn't here.

He was beginning to think that he's not coming and he's starting to get sad.

But he stopped once he heard a soft knock on the door.