Chapter 21

Authors POV

Jungkook set Jimin down once they got in the house. Jimin smiled up at Jungkook while Jungkook returned the smile back. They both took their shoes off and hung up their jackets.

Jimin turned around to face Jungkook and ran his fingers through jungkooks hair as he started massaging his head. Jungkooks eyes fluttered and he smiled unknowingly.

"Wow That feels good" Jungkook said in a weak voice.

Jimin giggled and nodded his head softly.

"Why don't you go set those bags down in our room and take a shower? I'll make us some food." Jimin said softly as he put his arm back to his side.

Jungkook nodded and picked up the bags. He bent down pecked jimins cheek. Jimin giggled and blushed as he held his cheek. Jungkook smiled and turned around to head to the room.

Jimin clapped his hands and walked to the kitchen. He decided on making chicken fried rice, chicken wings, boiled vegetables, noodles, chicken and corn. (Sorry guys I just had Chinese food and oh my god it was so good).

He grabbed his pink apron that Seokjin had given him and tied around him. He went to go get everything out and he started on making food.

-30 minutes later-

Jungkook came down the stairs, as he was drying his hair with the towel and His muscles, and veins were bulging out as he was doing it. He smelt something so good and he closed his eyes as he took in the delicious smell. He set the towel down on the chair and walked to the kitchen.

He stepped in and he leaned against the counter top and stuck his hands in his pocket as he watched with adoration. Jimin was humming to himself as he stirred the food and was cooking away. Jungkook took out his phone to snap a quick picture of this cute moment. He did and put his phone right back in his pocket.

Jimin began singing out loud and Jungkook was shocked. I mean he heard him singing before but he can't help but be shook every time he hears his angel sing. He began cutting the vegetables and he would dance a little. He smiled and walked slowly to jimin. Once he got behind him, he brought his hands to jimins sides and squeezed fast.

Jimin gasped and turned around looking at Jungkook in shock. Jimin pouted and took a carrot from the cutting board. He then threw it at jungkooks face which made Jungkook laugh and hug Jimin. Jimin couldn't stay mad at Jungkook at all so he wrapped his arms around jungkooks waist.  Jungkook pulled away and looked at the food. He wanted to eat so bad. He's so so hungry right now

"The food isn't done yet actually. It's almost done though" Jimin said as he continued to cut the vegetables. Jungkook nodded his head and looked around the kitchen to see if there's anything he could help with.

"Well is there anything you'd like me to do for you? I don't want you to do everything yourself love " Jungkook asked

Jimin shook his head softly as he was still focused on cutting the food. Jungkook smiled at his serious, focused state. Jungkook turned around and went into the living room. He took out his phone and laid down on the couch as he started playing games.

He was playing piano tiles 2 but then all of sudden this happened. His phone slipped out of his hand and fell on his face. Jungkook groaned and held his face.

"OW!!"

Suddenly he heard foot steps running his way and he looked up to jimin who was standing in front of him. Jimin got on his knees and took jungkooks hand away from his face.

"Honey, are you alright?" Jimin asked with so much concern and worry in his voice.

"Yeah I'm fine, love. My phone fell out my hand and hit my face hard." Jungkook said as he rubbed jimins cute chubby cheeks.

"And you sure you're okay?" Jimin asked again still worried.

Jungkook chuckled and said a small yeah. They both were lost in each other's eyes until,

"Oh my god!! My food!!"

Jimin ran back to the kitchen and Jungkook laughed loudly. He couldn't help but wonder what he did to deserve such a cute angel. He took his phone and started to play a different game: rolling sky. He loves this game too much, but he gets frustrated all the time because the ball is always falling. He then closed the app frustrated because he kept sucking and he decided to watch funny videos instead.

His laugh was heard throughout the house as the videos were too hilarious.( I love jungkooks laugh so much)

"LOVE, THE FOOD IS READY!" Jimin yelled from the kitchen.

Jungkook threw his phone somewhere but he didn't care. All what was on his mind right now was food.

He ran to the kitchen and he saw jimin with two plates in his hands filled with lots of food.
Jimin looked up and smiled when he spotted Jungkook.

"Kookie, can you grab the drinks please?" Jimin asked as he went into the living room.

Jungkook got out two cups and poured in some cherry cola for them both. He walked to the living room and saw jimin fixing the plates of food. Jungkook walked and set the drinks down on the table next to the food.

"Ready to eat ?" Jimin asked smiling.

Jungkook nodded and grabbed the plate and stuffed food into his mouth. He moaned at how good this tasted.

"Jimin this is so delicious. Fuck." Jungkook said as he set down the plate to take a sip of the cola.

"Thanks baby" Jimin said smiling.

Jungkook smiled and they both continued eating their food. It was comfortable silence as they had both kept eating.

"I wanna dye my hair black" Jungkook said as he finished his plate.

Jimin turned to Jungkook with squirrel like cheeks. Jungkook internally cooed and pinched jimins chubby cheeks.

"You do? That's crazy cause I wanna dye my hair black too." Jimin said giggling.

Jungkook looked at jimin and ran his fingers through jimins pink hair.

"I love you're pink hair though" Jungkook laughed softly.

"You'll love my hair in black even more" Jimin said as he winked. Jungkook laughed loudly.

"Why don't we dye our hair together, tomorrow?" Jungkook asked while smiling.

"Good idea. Let's do it." Jimin said giggling.

Jimin snuggled deep into jungkooks chest and Jungkook snuggle close to jimin.

This is the man I love so so much and I'm happy I have him both their thoughts had said.

Jungkook smiled to himself.

Can't wait until we get married.

*************************************

CHAPTER DONE MY BEAUTY BEAUTY BEAUTIES ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I HOPED YOU GUYS LOVED THIS CHAPTER.

LOVE YOUS!!!!!!!💕💕💕💕💕💕

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT MY BEAUTIES!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️💍💖💕💗💓💗💕💖❤️❤️❤️