Chapter 22 (Final)

secretlymarriedlover  gave me this idea. I never even thought of it either. BUT THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA❤❤❤

Anyways,

Authors POV

~5 years later~

Jungkook stood in the mirror fixing his bow tie. He inhaled deeply and breathed out. The time was here. He always dreamt of this and now it's finally happening. He's finally getting married to the love of his life.

He was so nervous, but he remembers when he had gotten down on one knee in the restaurant they both went too. He remembers saying those words 'will you marry me?'. He remembers Jimin gasping and saying yes repeatedly. He remembers both of them crying, kissing, laughing, and hugging. He remembers the whole restaurant clapping for them, congratulating them. He remembers everything and that easily brought a smile to his face.

He was staring at himself in the mirror and he jumped a little when he felt arms wrap around his waist. He turned around and smiled widely once he saw jimin looking so beautiful and so handsome as ever. He hugged Jimin tightly and breathed in jimins scent.

"Baby, you aren't even supposed to be in here. We can't see each other yet." Jungkook said chuckling.

"I know but I just missed you so much" Jimin said tiredly.

"Baby you saw me earlier this morning." Jungkook said chuckling softly.

Jimin hummed and buried his face deeper into jungkooks chest. Jungkook smiled and pecked jimins forehead. Jimin giggled as Jungkook ran his fingers through jimins jet black hair. They both got interrupted when someone had bursted through the door.

"Park Jimin, you are not supposed to be in here. Now come with me" Seokjin said as he grabbed jimins hand.

Jimin turned back to look at Jungkook as he waved cutely. Jungkook waved back and smiled when Jimin blushed and closed the door, but it got stopped when a hand had pushed open the door. In came in yoongi and his other two boyfriends.

"So today's the big day. How do you feel?" Yoongi said as he slapped jungkooks back softly.

Jungkook chuckled and looked away.

"I feel great. A little nervous actually but I feel so much more great. I finally get to marry the love of my life" Jungkook said smiling to himself. Yoongi, hoseok and TaeHyung all smiled as they heard his words.

"Yeah. Just don't forget to come to our wedding next week and I hope you didn't forget that Seokjin and namjoons wedding is next month" hoseok said as he and the other two were about to walk out.

"I won't. I promise"Jungkook said smiling softly. The guys all smiled at Jungkook and left, closing the door softly behind them.

Jungkook looked away from the door and looked back into the mirror. He smiled at himself and ran his fingers through his jet black hair.

"I'm so ready"

-1 hour later-

The sound of music could be heard playing. Jimin and Jungkook decided to have the marriage outside since it was nice and breezy.
The chairs were filled with friends and family and other people. They don't even know how half of these random people.

Jungkook was up in the front, waiting for jimin to walk down that aisle. He was nervous, sweating up a storm, but that all stopped when he saw jimin come down the aisle. He relaxed and smiled when he saw jimin smile right back at him. Everyone had stood up and smiled at the cute sight.

Jungkook felt a tear roll down his cheeks and he and wiped it so no one would notice it. Jimin came and stood right in front of Jungkook. Jimin looked up and smiled so brightly as Jungkook smiled right back.

They were lost in each other's eyes, with wide smiles on their face. That is until they were both shook out of their state.

They both jumped and looked up at the addresser. He smiled and laughed softly.

"Now jeon Jungkook, Will you take Park Jimin to be your lawful husband , love him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others keep only unto him so long as you both shall live?'?" He asked.

Jungkook looked at jimin and chuckled as he cleared his throat loudly, causing some folks to laugh in the crowd.

"I ,Jeon Jungkook take Park Jimin to be my husband, to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do us part." Jungkook said as he wiped his tears with his hands.

They all laughed and smiled at the very very cute scene that's happening in the right now.

Jimin felt tears flow down his face and he held up his hands to cover his face. Jungkook reached his hand over to wipe jimins tears.

"Don't cry baby" he mouthed to jimin.

Jimin nodded and put down his hand.

The guy now looked at jimin and smiled.

"Now Park Jimin. Will you take jeon Jungkook to be your lawful husband, love him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others keep only unto him so long as you both shall live?'" the addresser asked.

Jimin nodded and turned to look at Jungkook.

"I, Park Jimin, take you jeon Jungkook, to be my husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner, and my' love' from this day forward." Jimin said happily smiling.

All of them cheered and clapped a little.

"You may now kiss the Bride"

Jungkook picked Jimin up, wrapping jimins legs around his waist as he passionately kissed him.

Claps, shouts, yells and whistles could be heard throughout the crowd.

And they could think at that moment is

I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

******************************

They both were at the airport boarding the plane. They were heading to Paris for their honeymoon.

Jungkook had his hands intertwined with jimins and they both sat in the seat next to each other.

"It's gonna be a long long ride" Jungkook said as he leaned his head on jimins shoulder.

Jimin laughed sweetly and closed his eyes.

They both decided to sleep until the plane ride was over.

————————————

They were walking into the hotel they had booked and they couldn't wait to get inside and you know.

"Oh my god. My arms hurt so bad. All these bags." Jimin complained softly.

"It's okay it'll be over soon" Jungkook leaned down to whisper in jimins ear.

Jimin laughed and hit jungkooks chest playfully.

They were now on their way to the room.  They both couldn't wait to get inside. They honestly just loved and adored each other so much

***❤***❤***❤***❤***❤***❤***❤***
LAST CHAPTER DONE!!!!❤❤❤❤

IMA MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH❤❤❤❤

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA CRY BUT PLEASE READ MY VMINKOOK BOOK💕💕💕💕

LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIES!!!!!!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤