chapter 2

"well if it isn't Mr lucky."

Jimin turned around to that familiar voice. His best friend and hyung Jin.

"What do you mean lucky?"
Jimin was confused.

"I mean that you get to work with the love of your life." Jin said holding his heart and fake crying.

"Aish hyung. Stop being like that. We all know you love the one and only Kim namjoon or should I call him 'namjoonie'?" Jimin said mocking Jin's 'trying to be cute voice'.

"Aish you little brat." Jin smiled and ruffled his hair.

They were both currently headed to lunch. Jin went to go find a table while Jimin was standing in the lunch line waiting for him to get back.

As he was waiting, he felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to be met with the one and only jeon Jungkook. He swears his heart literally stopped working.

"Um hi. My name is Jungkook" jungkook said and stuck out his hand for a shake.

"I know who you are" Jimin said and rolled his eyes smiling but still shook his hand with him.

"So since we're working on this project together, why don't we start it right here?" He asked him.

"Umm sure. Why don't you go first?" Jimin said and smiled.

Jungkook actually held his Chest with his hand when Jimin smiled so beautifully.

"Hey, are you OK?" Jimin asked concerned and worried.

"Yeah I'm OK. So I'll go first. Well firstly I love big bang."

"You do!?! So do i!!" Jimin said out of excitement.

"REALLY!?! Who's your bias!?" Jungkook asked with so much excitement.

" Of course taeyang. Who's yours?"

"G-dragon. I just really love his style you know?"

Jimin nodded his head with a smile.

"Oh well there's my umm friends." Jungkook said looking over at the table.

"Oh ok. I'll see you then"

"OK bye" jungkook waved and walked off.

Jin finally came back with a Knowing smile on his face.

"I saw you with Mr popular."
Jin said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ohhhhhh shut up" Jimin said blushing holding his cheeks.

Jin and Jimin along with taehyung and hoseok all day down at the table to eat.

"So how's the vhope couple lately?" Jimin asked.

"It's been so good. I just love him so much." Taehyung said smiling while biting his lips looking at hoseok.

"I love you more baby" hoseok said seductively.

Jin covered jimins ears.

"Ummmm you two. Please get a room. I don't need my innocent baby hearing this" Jin said.

"Aish hyung." Jimin took his hands off his ear.

"Whatever. How's jungkook coming along for ya?" Taehyung said sipping his banana milk.

"Yeah I heard you have a major crush on him." Hoseok said while taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Well we're partners for this project."

"Ohhhhhh lucky lucky one" tae said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah he practically drools over him" Jin added.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. That's what you do when you see namjoon." Jimin said smirking.

"Aish. What a brat." Jin said and rolled his eyes.

Jimin laughed and got up to throw out his lunch.

He waved at his friends while his friends did the same.

-Later that day-

After class finished Jimin ran to his locker to get his stuff.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and he got scared so he turned around.

But he widened his eyes when he saw his major crush jeon in front of him.

"O-oh hi" Jimin said blushing.

"Hey so I was wondering maybe you can come to my house so we could do this project" jeon said and rubbed his neck looking down blushing.

"Ohhh sure just give me your address and I'll be there...." Jimin trailed off waiting for jungkook to say the time.

"Um how's 6? Is that OK." Jungkook said looking into jimins eyes.

"Yeah that's totally fine with me" Jimin said trailing off also looking into his eyes.

They were both staring into each other's eyes. Jungkook put a arm above jimins head and started leaning down.

Jimin closed his eyes and so did jeon, but the bell rung and they immediately opened Their eyes.

They became flustered and blushed so hard.

"S-so i-ill see you at 6 right?"

"Y-yess see you"

They both left quickly and both of their faces were flushed red.

'What just happened?' they both thought.

**"****"***********

Chapter doneeeeee.

Please pweaseeeeee vote and comment thanks 😚😚😘