Smdh. Please please read

So I've been getting into arguments with this one reader on this story and it's been pissing me off but making me laugh at the same time.

You know the comment that she/he wrote said 'ew' at to one of the ships in here and you know? How would you guys feel if someone said ew yo a ship you put in your story and said that they are disgusted by that ship.

I was mad so of course i kept commenting back and forth but one of my readers had my back and I was very grateful for that. Im not gonna give this person my attention and my precious time anymore.

She should've read the tags before clicking on a story because this person said that he/she does it in every book. Like read the tags honey. That's why they're there and they're there for a reason.

I'm done. So how would you guys feel and what would you guys have done? I felt pissed annoyed because she/he doesn't have to read my book if she/he feels disgusted by it.

Anyways yes I'm updating my vminkook book today. I'm sorry I've been working nonstop and I'm always so exhausted. My friend was in the hospital because her oxygen level was low and you know so much drama and so hectic.

I've also been very busy ordering bts tickets and the version 3 light sticks for me and my friend.

Please don't give up on me. I'm still here. I'm still alive just please don't. I love my beauties with all my heart you guys won't understand ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️