Annoyed right now

I was on YouTube watching videos cause I have no life.

But a bts dna line distribution was recommended to me and I clicked on it.

And I also like to read the comments in every video but I got mad really fast.

There were so many comments saying "they should've gave the Rap line jungkooks rap part" or "jungkook has too many lines"

And I was really annoyed and really angry.

I'm thinking why can't they just appreciate jungkook for what he has done for us. He has done so much for us all the time and their just gonna sit back and complain!?

Why can't some of they just enjoy the song? Why do they have to complain about the amount of lines each member gets? Why can't some of them say "AYEEE BTS DID THAT!!" OR "YESSS KILL IT BTS!!" But all they wanna do is say "You get too much lines".

Some of the may not know it but he's still really shy and sensitive and for some of these people to go around and put more pressure on him? It's just not right.

Why can't they just enjoy the song without complaining?

I was so mad and literally angry that I turned my phone off for 20 minutes and I took a nap.

And don't get mad at me.

This is my opinion.

Everyone has their own opinion and I have my own so don't get mad at me.

Anyways that's all for today.

I love you guys ❤️❤️ stay safe my beauties!!