Chapter 5

Authors POV

As jungkook and jimin arrived at school of course it would be quiet since everyone is In class now.

Jungkook let go of jimins small hand and turned to look at jimin who was looking down at his shoes blushing.

"So do you wanna maybe come to my house again? Just so we could actually start the project. We still need to right it on paper." Jungkook had asked.

Jimin looked up and smiled brightly.

"Of course. 6 o'clock right?" Jimin asked smiling.

Jungkook smiled and grabbed jimins waist pulling jimin close so he could hug him.

Jimin blushed and hid his face in jungkooks chest.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled jimin away gently.

"I'll see you later ok? Make sure you come." Jungkook said as he ruffled jimins hair.

"Ok I promise I'll be there" jimin laughed.

Jungkook swore he thought he died and went straight to heaven.

ITS JUST JIMINS LAUGH IS SO ADORABLE!!!! LIKE COME ONNN!!! I'm going crazy, Jungkook thought.

"Ok well I have to go now. I'm sure jinnie hyung is worried that I never called him yesterday " jimin said as he started walking away from jungkook but then he started jogging.

"Oh ok Well ILL SEE YOU LATER" jungkook yelled out to jimin.

"SEE YOU LATER TOO KOOK"

Jungkook smiled and started walking to class.

Jimins POV

I was close to the class I had to go to and all I heard was ruckus in there.

As I walked in all I saw was stuff thrown around and people talking or either on their phone.

There was no teacher so I assumed it's probably a free period.

I then was about to sit down but all of a sudden a hand grabbed my ear and I winced in pain.

I turned to see who it is and it was eomma Jin.

"a-AH HYUNG!! LET GOOO" I whined.

"No mister. I'm very disappointed in you. We need to talk outside this class now." He sounded very serious.

He then dragged me out the class while I was whining from the pain.

He then let go and I immediately caressed my ear.

"HOW DARE YOU HYUNG?? That hurt" I pouted.

"Well, you know maybe if you didn't have a certain someone worry on why you didn't call last night and why you weren't answering your phone I wouldn't be so mad." Jin said as he exploded from anger.

"w-wait you called me??" I said shocked

I took out my phone and low and behold it was dead.

I looked up and I chuckled nervously while he was still glaring at me.

"I'm sorry jinnie hyung. It's just when I got there we were so caught up in the project and then we watched a movie. I was feeling tired so I fell asleep on his couch and I forgot all about calling you." I said sincerely.

Jin's eyes softened and he pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry I got mad. It's just I was really worried about you. God knows what could've happened to you." He said and I hugged him even tighter.

"Hey it's ok hyung. I'm here now and you see that I'm perfectly fine so quit worrying"

I said as I smiled.

Jin smiled back but he looked at me curiously.

"Nothing happened while you were over there, right?" He asked suspiciously.

"WHAT?? No of course not jinnie. Honest" I said as I shook my head.

"Okay good and another question. Where did you get that uniform? First cause it looks really big on you." He said smirking slightly like he already knew the answer.

I blushed thinking about it and answered.

"U-umm yeah jungkook let me wear his uniform." I said as I started playing with my fingers.

Jin smiled and clapped his hands jumping up and down like a school girl.

""YASSS I SHIP IT SO HARD!!! RELATIONSHIPGOALSS!!!" Jin screamed

"YAH YAH HYUNGIE!! Not so loud. People might here" I said as I brought my finger up to my mouth hushing him.

"And plus we're not dating-"

"Yet"

Jin hyung interrupted while laughing  and I pouted while hitting his arm.

"Stop it hyung before I tell namjoon you love him."

He looked at me wide eyed and he immediately shut up.

"Ha I won!" I said as I did fist bumps in the air.

"Yeah yeah, whatever brat." He said as he rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Oh by the way. I have to go back to his house at 6. We need to write down the stuff on paper."

"Well you better bring a charger with you or something, cause I'm not about to be worried again, and make sure you text me if your sleeping over or not" Jin said sternly.

"Aish fine hyung. I promise this time I won't be irresponsible." I smiled and hugged him.

"Ok just making sure because I'll beat anyones ass if they hurt you" he said seriously.

"AISH HYUNG WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!! I don't want your bad words stuck in my head." I said pouting.

Jin smiled and ruffled my hair and we both walked back into the loud classroom.

----------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 5!! 

This chapter was kinda short but I still hope you enjoyed it ❤️❤️😊😊😍

I just want to say thank you guys so much for supporting and reading my book!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

And the next chapter would be in jungkookiesss POV !!!!

HAVE A HAPPY DAY!!!!❤️❤️😘😘💖