Chapter 19

Authors POV

"OH MY GOD ENOUGH!!"

Jimin and Jungkook both jump and pull away from Each other and look up to find a very sleepy looking yoongi.

Jungkook looked confused and scratched the back of his head.

"Weren't you just sleeping?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Uh yeah I was, but I smelt the smell of gross cuteness and then I woke up, and I was right cause there was a gross but cute scene that was Happening right now between the both of you" yoongi explained softly.

Jimin shook his Head, turned towards Jungkook and looked up at him.

"Jungkookie umm can I speak with you real quick?" Jimin asked eagerly.

Jungkook smiled and nodded. Jimin smiled and grabbed jungkooks hand to drag him to their room.

Jimin closed the door behind them and turned around to drag Jungkook to sit down with him on the bed.

"U-umm I wanna do that thing again" Jimin said shyly.

"You m-mean What we did yesterday?" Jungkook asked shyly looking down.

Jimin looked Around and felt his cheeks heat up. He chuckled and ran his hand through his hair.

"Y-yeah. That's what I mean" Jimin said stuttering.

Jungkook looked up and pulled jimin closer to him.

That is until all of the boys bursted into the room and had their mouths wide open.
Jimin and Jungkook stopped fast and Jimin got away from Jungkook and tried to pat himself down as he blushed hard.

Jungkook groaned in annoyance and rolled his eyes as he huffed out. The boys were all still shocked but then started laughing.

"Having fun?" Seokjin asked and he caught Jimin blushing hardly and covered his face.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Jungkook said getting up and standing next to jimin as he threw his arm around jimins waist.

"Well we're getting ready to go out to eat, you naughty bastards and you guys are coming whether you like it or not" hoseok said and grabbed yoongis and taehyungs hand. All three of them walked out the room.

Seokjin and Namjoon threw jimins and jungkooks jacket towards them and they walked out the room.

Jungkook wrapped his leather jacket around him and fixed himself to look at least okay.

Jimin was about to put on his jacket and until Jungkook stopped him.

Jimin looked up confused and jungkook smiled down at him.

"Baby, you could wear one of my hoodies" Jungkook said as he walked to his closet and grabbed a big blue hoodie with multiple puppies on it.

Jimin smiled and took it from Jungkook and threw it on.

The sweater was so big and jimin hugged himself tightly while laughing.

Jungkook giggled and picked up Jimin. Jimin wrapped his legs around jungkooks waist and wrapped his arms around jungkooks neck and kissed his lips.

"We'll continue later, okay baby" Jungkook said laughing.

Jimin giggled and nodded and Jungkook walked out while still carrying Jimin.

~at the restaurant~(you guys can decide which one❤️❤️)

They all were sitting at a circle table and it was very loud in the restaurant.
They were looking at the menus they had and also suggested different dishes to the others.

Jungkook leaned back into his chair and smiled fondly as Jimin.

Jimin was laughing with the rest and hiding his beautiful smile with his cute tiny hand.

Jungkook giggled and looked around the restaurant at other people. That's what he does all the time.

He smiled and his smiled soon slowly went away when he saw the girl he did not want to see.

He saw.......marissa.

But what was crazy was that she was so cuddly with this person she was with. They both were laughing and giggling and even stole kisses here and there. They both were feeding each other and flirting.

But what was even more crazy was that, that person that marissa is with is a girl.

And he thought
'OMG MARISSA HAS A GIRLFRIEND'

Jungkook felt happy for her and wanted to congratulate her but not now of course.

He was still a little pissed about what she's done but at least Marissa found someone for her.

He felt relieved actually that he doesn't have to worry about anyone trying to hurt or take his baby away.

**************************************

Chapter done my beauties❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys like this chapter a lot and I'm sorry of you didn't 💗💗💗💗💗

But please vote and comment and let me know what you think😊😊💕💗❤️❤️💕😊💗💗

LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIES!!!!!!💖💖💓💯💯💯💯💯💖💓❤️❤️💕💕💕💗❤️😊😊