Chapter Twenty-Five

I felt myself start to grin like a damn fool. How in the world did I not see something like this coming? I mean, it’s Zak for crying out loud. He’s only the sweetest thing ever!

I quickly un-wrapped the box and gasped as the dress came into view. There laid a stunning strapless purple dress and gold heels to go along with it. I pulled the dress out of the box like it was the most fragile thing in this world. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

When the dress unfolded, a piece of paper came soaring down onto my bed.

‘I hope you like it angel. Have you showered yet?’

I felt a jolt of excitement run through my body as I put the dress down carefully and made my way to my bathroom.

I didn’t find anything out of the ordinary but I knew it had to be around here somewhere. I started to feel icky from the sweating earlier and decided to go ahead and shower.

I got the water as hot as I could stand it and eased in. It crashed down my body as I soaped up my hair and shaved my legs. After finishing up and staying longer than my normal time, I stepped out to be welcomed to the chill of the air. I wrapped myself in a big cozy towel and folded it under my arms.

Once I stepped over to the mirror, I was about to wipe the steam away so I could dry my hair when something caught my attention.

A message written on the mirror. He must’ve steamed up the bathroom to pull this one off. It wasn’t there before the steam.

‘Get ready and go to your car.<3’

I straighten my hair and fixed my bangs to my liking. I then applied light makeup and added a purplish eye shadow to match the dress.

I slid on my black strapless lace bra and matching panty set before stepping into the flowy dress. It fit to my body perfectly which led me to believe that’s were Cara came in. We wore practically the same size. I slipped my foot into one of the heels and secured it before doing the same to the other.

I slowly stood up from my bed and looked into the full length mirror. I sighed happily at the image staring back at me.

Not because of the way I looked or how perfect the outfit was, but because I realized that I had the sweetest, handsome man waiting somewhere for me.

My feet were suddenly moving at the thought of finding my dream man and feeling his mind blowing kiss on my lips.

I made my way to my car and found another small box on my hood. It wasn’t big at all but it made my heart flutter.

I pulled apart the top from the bottom and pulled out the note

‘Go to where I first laid eyes on you. The same spot where I realized I found the girl of my dreams.<3’

I took in a short breath of air at the last sentence.

I pulled out my keys from my purse and jammed them into the car as soon as I climbed in.

I found myself going way over the speed limit, but I was too excited to slow my butt down!

Pulling into the parking lot, my tires made a screeching halt. I jumped out of my car and made my way around to the auditorium door, which was propped opened by a brick.

I cautiously opened the door and peered inside to find nothing but a single candle lit on the stage surrounded by the darkness of the room.

I made my way down to the candle and found a note propped up beside it.

‘You’re getting closer angel. Go to the spot where we had our first date. <3’

I blew out the candle, grabbed everything and took off to my car.