Chapter Thirty-Five

Greg’s POV

*Flashback*

“Wait. Now that is settled. I have a question for you two.” Annie said, looking over at Cara and me.

“Shoot.” I held Cara from behind and rested my head on her shoulder.

“I saw your signature on the text Gregory. Do yall love each other yet?” Annie said and I seriously felt my heart skip a beat.

I couldn’t see Cara’s expression but I couldn’t help but stare at her. I mean, I like this chick a lot. I wonder what she thinks about the entire thing. We’ve just been having fun but now that I think about it…

Oh god. I can’t be falling already. It’s impossible.

I heard Annie giggle and when I looked over; Zak was giving me one of his looks.

I didn’t like that look. It means he’s figured out something..

“What’s so funny?” Cara asked, not catching onto what was happening.

“Look, it took me a long time to admit that I fell in love with my angel. It’s really simple, no pressure dude! Just say what you feel.” Zak said, turning his attention back to Annie.

I was about to open my mouth when Cara turned around and caught my lips with hers. My brain went completely blank after that.

This girl’s kiss was insane. She was the first to ask for entrance, nibbling at my bottom lip. Now normally I wouldn’t let a girl take control, but I just can’t help but to give into Cara.

A funny feeling swarmed over me whenever we kissed. It gave me mixed feelings, so it was scary as hell.

I heard some shuffling coming from around us but I ignored it until the lights flickered off in the room.

Cara pulled back and placed her head on my chest.

“Wow.” She spoke softly and I wrapped my arms around her, rubbing up and down her back.

“You ready to get out of here?” I asked, not wanting to stand in a school all night.

She nodded and I took her small hand in mine as we walked to my car.

*End Flashback*

That was about a month ago, and let me tell you.

I’ve got it bad.

I drove to Zak’s place a good three hours before school ended. I needed his advice on how to do this the right way.

I waited, not being able to find a spare key lying around.

When school was finally over and he pulled up; I almost trampled him to the ground.

“Dude, you have to help me.” I pleaded with him.

“Okay, calm down. What’s wrong?” He led me inside and went for the vodka, thinking I was messed up about something.

“No, it’s nothing like that.”

He raised his eyebrow at me and placed the bottle on the counter.

“Then what the hell is wrong with you?”

“I think…I KNOW...” I stopped, scared to say it out loud.

He motioned me on with his hand.

“I fucking love Cara man. I’m freaking out.”

Zak smirked at me and slapped me on the back.

“You’re just now admitting it? Damn, I thought you would’ve cracked by now. Congratulations.”