2.

"You met someone." You said she nodded "He's strong all right and already have a disciple but I kept begging him and his disciple was a little annoying I think he's age 19 but at least I win." You were surprise 19 was your age and your sister was 23. "But first he wants to see how strong I am so were battling tomorrow and he also said I can have a person help me and that person is you." Your eyes widen "You want me to battle with you to defeat him and his disciple." She nodded "Who else would I asked? Myself?" you thought for a while and nodded "Okay let's do this." She smile and gave you a fist bump "I'll give you %80 of credit if we win and %20 for me." You shook your head "I think we both earn %50 percent." Sunrise shook her head "How about this %60 for you and %40 for me."

"How about %100 for me and %100 for you which makes %200."

"That not even a percent number."

"To me it is."

"Oh whatever how about %70 for you and %30 for me."

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

As you both shook hands and went to bed.

*The next morning*

As you both were in city Z where you were supposed to battle "So where does he live?" you asked while walking with your sister. She answered "In an abandon apartment." And stopped looking at the apartment "This is it." When you saw you thought it look pretty old "No wonder why it's abandon." You said as you look at 'I wonder how he live with his life' you thought and soon realize your sister was ahead of. "Wait for me" you said and catch up with your sister, but your sister was about to go somewhere else. "Let's get going the battle isn't going to start by itself." sunrise said and show you a note. You look at it for a while and saw what it said

See you in the battle field near the forest we'll be waiting

-Saitama

You asked "Is Saitama the one we're battling." Sunrise nodded and added "And his disciple." You thought for a while about his disciple and asked "What's his name?" sunrise continued her walk and said "Genos." "Genos." You repeated it 'hmm... genos that's a nice name' you realize that you were already in the forest with your sister. Sunrise took a deep breath "Okay any last words cause if we fight them you might die." You sigh and said "You are the weirdest person I have as sibling and that's a good thing." As held up a bright smile. She sigh and said "I get that a lot from you and I want to say let's not try to get new powers okay cause sometimes you get more than me and I need to catch up." You smile "I'll take that as a chance." She pull out her sword "Ready?" she asked you turn invisible and answered "Ready." Sunrise smile and walked to the battle "I'm here so let's battle." There was fog so you really couldn't "So you show up." You heard a voice. "Yup I did." Said your sister "Master is it fair for a female to fight 1 against 2?" Hearing another new voice. "I did brought someone." Sunrise said looking at you, you smile since sunrise is the only one who can see you cause you're invisible.

Sunrise whisper to you "You distract Saitama and I will fight Genos for a while." You nodded and the fog faded seeing two guys. He first one you saw was a bald person that was dressed in a hero suit (Saitama: So I'm bald in a really young age what your problem? Sunrise: Sorry but it's the truth.) And the other person had yellow blond hair you weren't sure if he was human cause he looked more like a cyborg, but for some reason you couldn't stop looking at him 'he seems attracting' "pss," whisper sunrise "saitama the one in the hero suit and genos the one is a cyborg." You sigh at least you don't have to fight genos. "Okay let's this battle begin." Sunrise said as hold her sword pointing at them. You had an idea by putting fire around the surface.

Once you did sunrise smile and was about to attack. "Master I'm sensing there's another person here but the ability to turn invisible." Genos said to siatama. He nodded "Okay let's do this." And realize sunrise was gone. "I GOT YOU NOW!" as they heard there voice from above and saw sunrise about to attack until genos used a gigantic blast. You stood there in shock wondering if your sister is okay. You look up and saw your sister as a huge bird flying out of the blast and landing safe. She stood up and said "I'm okay but I can still fight." "Master I'll handle this." Genos said and was coming toward sunrise to attack her, but you run and tackle genos "NO ONE HURTS MY SISTER!" you yelled and began to lose your concentrate from being invisible that you turn to visible. Saitama stood there in "Whoa genos you okay." "Not so fast!" Sunrise yelled and was about to attack saitama with her sword, but siatama grab the sword and broke it to pieces.

"Such a same all you're doing is just slashing a knife around." Saitama said while holding a piece in his hand. Sunrise step back a little and said "Hey umm Y/n I think I need your help." You ran toward and use a mystery power that actually froze saitama into ice. "MASTER!" yelled genos while looking at his master solid ice. "What was that power?" you asked looking at your hands. Sunrise shook her head and said "Looks like you got a new power that is ice power but I'll put that in your list that you need to train." as sunrise was writing that down in her notebook. You heard a crack and look at the ice it was breaking. It soon shattered and saitama was about to punch sunrise but end up stopping "You know what I'm hungry let's get ramen noodles come on genos." And walked away. "That's it!" sunrise yelled being shock "No it can't be over I deserve a rematch and besides you own me another sword." And tried urging saitama for another match while you and genos sweat drop. "How do you live with her?" genos asked you. You shrugged "I don't really know since she is my sister and wants to get stronger... I'm Y/n." you said and greeting a hand shake to him. Genos looked at it while and finally shook hands with you.

"I'm genos."

IT'S THE RIGHT TIME from daichi miura