5.

"Y/n!" sunrise yelled entering your room holding your phone "It's your boyfriend." Sunrise tease a little bit you grab your phone saying "He's not my boyfriend." And answer the call "Hello?" "Hey Y/n nice to call you," As you heard genos voice "anyway I was wondering if you would like to hang out." For some reason you felt your heart pounding "Y-Yeah I would like that." "Great I'll see you at nine." Genos said as he hang up the call. Sunrise give you a smile "Still rejecting he's your boyfriend." Before you answered sunrise said "No time to argue got to give you a dress." As she left for a while and came back with an F/C (Favorite color) dress that shimmered like the sun. When you saw it you asked "Where did you get this?" sunrise looked down saying "It always been here our mother bought it for you she said some day she would like to see from a young girl to a beautiful girl." You looked at the dress that your mother bought 'thank you so much mother'

Sunrise clasp hands together "Okay get dress." As she closed the door. You still looked at the dress and shrugged and got dress. Soon you were done you asked sunrise "Are you sure are you going be okay being alone?" "What! Well yeah I'm going be okay." Sunrise said giving a fake smile you look at her 'Is she hiding something' before you could asked you heard a knock "I'll get it." Sunrise said as she open the door. You went to look at the door and saw genos for some reason it made your heart melt. Genos looked at you saying "You look .... Beautiful." You blush in that comment. Soon sunrise ruin the moment "Okay genos don't lose my sister and be back by eight if not then I'm going freak out." You roll your eyes as you walked along with genos until sunrise said "Don't forget to call me whatever you need me."

Sunrise P.O.V

I waited for genos and y/n to be gone. I sigh and got into my motorcycle I need to do some research about my vision. So I thought genos might be the good guy to hang out with y/n I just hope they don't do the "thing" I shook my head and rode my motorcycle

*Time skip*

I got out of my motorcycle and sigh looking at the place I haven't been here since the destruction of me and my sister past. The place where me and my sister were born was still the same since we left. I went to the house where we live I was looking for clues I did remember that father had future visions like me. I went to our parent's room looking for clues. Until I saw a scrap book I pick it up it has written words in it, it was almost like dad I begin to read it, he seems I would fine this.

To sunrise my daughter

Sunrise if you found this please read this carefully and let y/n know. Something in the future is going to happen you might get the vision to but I'll let you know one of you would find love and bring hope. The other one would do her best and have the justice to bring peace helping the other one. I wouldn't be in the future but the person who cause the damage is called darkness life a person who bring monster out there shadows and cause damage to the other side. She will return to finish what she had done but this time she would lose the first battle is between you and y/n the second battle is someone who I cannot say she would be gone forever and you'll be able to see the freedom. Train hard sunrise y/n have strength to guide you there. I beg you please bring peace.

From your dad

I looked at it thinking of all he said "The other would find love and bring hope." I said myself. I soon saw a picture of the are family together but soon realize the other would have been

"Y/n!"

Your P.O.V

You were having fun with genos even there sometimes fan girls slaking off with him but you both run along a lot. You both get to know each other a lot that you felt a connection between you and him.

darkness before dawn by daichi miura