4.

You slept soundly in your bed thinking of sweet dreams, until you heard a big trumpet blowing which made you jump out your bed. Sunrise was playing the trumpet very loud and said "WAKE UP ITS MORNING." As she continue playing trumpet. You cover your ears "ALL RIGHT I'LL GET UP!" you yelled and went to your closet to get change.

*Time skip*

You got downstairs and you saw your sister sleeping in the couch. You got confused 'first she was all hyper then the next thing happen she was tired' you looked at the table and saw the trumpet you smile thinking. 'I guess I could get a little revenge' as you got the trumpet and crept up on sunrise. Soon you blow the horn and sunrise shriek and jumped out the couch. You laugh really hard "Oh my gosh ..... You should see the look on your face." Sunrise got up and said "First I already did saw my face like a while ago and second let's spend not time together TO THE MALL!" as sunrise got your hand and teleported. Sunrise handed you $50 bucks "Buy whatever you want I'm going to buy a sword and a motorcycle." Before you could asked about the motorcycle she already teleported. You sigh 'hope she makes it out alive' as you walked around looking at stuff you heard a lot of noise coming in your way. When you saw it, it was a huge bunch of fan girls! (My worst nightmare! ........ okay second worst nightmare)

You ducked down and a bunch of girls around someone asking for things like

"Can I get your autograph?"

"Can I take a picture of you?"

"Please shake hands with me."

You move slowly and got out of the crowd. You took a deep breath and sigh 'fangirls' soon you walked out of the mall. You took a break by next to the walls and sigh to have peace and quiet. But soon you heard a noise and went closer to find out what it but it just a stray cat. You sigh in relief and walked away but bumped something when you saw it you said "GEN-" genos cut you from covering your mouth saying "Shh they'll find me here if you yelled." You remove genos hand whispering and asked "Who's they?" genos pointed at the other street. When you saw it, it was a bunch of fan girls looking for him.

You gave genos 'you got to kidding me' look. Genos begged "Those girls been chasing me all morning." You sigh and gave him a soft smile saying "Leave this to me." You went across the street being invisible walking normal until you saw a bucket of water you smile and thought for a long time 'I could probably use the water to turn into ice but how would that effect the girls? nature is too risky to hold to many girls, water would only get them wet, lighting blast would just shock them and make them hurt, fire would burn them, pulling out rocks would be a disaster' you smack your head 'Snap out of it and make a plan remember this is for genos' all of a sudden you became visible and looked like just like genos.

"THERE HE IS!" one of the girls yelled pointing at you "Oh no." you said you even sound like him and began to ran. Behind you, you heard girls screaming out genos name 'now I get it about genos saying about his fangirls' you stopped and looked behind you, you at least got about a minute you looked around and saw a pond nearby. That just got you an idea, when the girls got here they looked around until you said "Over here." And ran to the pond. Soo the girls ran as fast as they could you use your ice powers in the ground. Which made the girls slipped down to the pond. For a few minutes they been trying to get out of the water, you walked away.

You still walked, but all of a sudden you became yourself again 'how did I do that' you soon heard running footsteps and realize those were genos footsteps. He ran up to you saying with his hands in your shoulders "I saw what happen you are you all right? Did anything happen? Are you cold? Did you fell to the pond? Are you tired? Is there anything I could get for you? How did it felt?" You answer "Yes, yes, no, no, yes, no, and it felt noting." Genos couldn't stop staring at you "What?" you asked "You are amazing ... and pretty." Genos said still looking at you. You suddenly felt your cheeks heating up. You shook your head saying "Let's just get going." As you walked Trying to ignore the emotions you're feeling. "But you are amazing." Genos said walking right next to you. You sigh saying "And you're the kindest person I met." He looked away saying "Thanks." You smile "You're welcome."

You felt like something was going to happen between you but instead you heard a trumpet 'It's her' as you looked and saw sunrise playing the trumpet on a motorcycle. "I not getting younger here." Sunrise said while getting off her motorcycle. "I see you must be genos." Sunrise said looking at genos you were confused 'I thought sunrise hated genos.' He nodded sunrise look at you "Can you give us minute." You walked to the motorcycle. You hear here what they were saying but all you saw was sunrise giving a piece of paper to genos and walked away. "Come along Y/n." sunrise said giving you a helmet.

*Time skip*

"Hey sunrise." You said while you were at home "Yeah." Sunrise said looking at you instead of the book "What was the piece of paper you gave to genos?" you asked "Oh that." Sunrise said and looked back in her book saying "I gave him your phone number."

excite from daichi muria