11.

You were outside looking at all the stars 'no sigh of her' you said in your thoughts you sigh 'it's so peaceful tonight' "There you are." Genos said walking to you and kiss you "I knew you were going to be here." "Hey." You said smiling but soon looked at the stars again with worried eyes. Genos sigh and said "Okay what's wrong?" you looked at him confused "What?" he looked down saying "You been acting strange for the past few days did something happen?" you looked away and sigh 'there's nothing to hide anymore' you took a while until you said "During the time when we heard about darkness life I kept hearing voices over and over soon having strange dreams it's like she want something from me when I arrive to the forest I thought I saw my mother but actually it was her so she ask a simple question about wanting to have my energy and my replied was no so that's that then you found me in the forest while it was getting burn." Genos was silent for a while and said "Remember how we met?" you smile and said "Yeah my sister wanted to battle your master so we were there and you almost kill your sister."

He felt embarrass and rubbed his head "Yeah I remember that you stopped me from killing your sister and I asked how you live with her you just shrugged." You laugh remember the good and bad times happen these days. You looked at the stars seeing them so still twinkling them at the night sky. You looked at genos asking him "D-Do you think we're going to survive from darkness life." Genos looked at you and asked "Why would you ask that?" you looked down saying "I'm not sure half of me saying we can beat her but part of me can't seem to risk my life there I don't know why maybe about what happen about the fire in the forest."

Genos kiss your forehead and said "Of course we're going beat her and you have me to be with you even if were not together we can always communicate together whenever we need are sides to talk to am I'm right?" you nodded and lean to his shoulder saying "Thank you." He looked at you "For what?" you smile saying "For saving in the fire in the forest if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here." He smile and had a hand in your shoulder saying "Like I said I love you too much to leave you and I would never leave you I would even risk my life to save you because... I love you." You smile and close your eyes you and genos have done so many things together through the way that you guys have a special connection. You kiss his cheek saying "I'm glad I'm with you." He smiled and said "Me too y/n me too..."

You smile and looked at him you both were silent for a while looking at the sky everything so peaceful and quiet that nothing could ruin the moment. You thought for a moment about darkness life and everything that happen from the day you lost your parents till the day you almost die from the fire in the forest. "Y/n." genos said you turn to see his attention "Whatever happen to us during when we're having a battle with darkness life we're going to do this together even if we die were going be one the stars so my point is I want to be with you every step of the way so I want to be with you and I want you to be with me." You smile "Sure and I'm sure I'm not going be a million miles away from you." You said giving a little push in the arm. "Who said about moving." Genos said hugging you, you sigh "I really hate you." He chuckled and said "I love you too y/n."

*Mean while*

"Uh! There inseparably looks like I have to get y/n powers another way." Darkness life said watching the two of you were doing "Unless I can get that one to die." She was holding a fireflies but soon crushed it like it was a soul "I guess I should kill another important one in y/n life." She said looking at genos.

A/n: you know what that means well gotta find out in the next chapter peace out! XD