8.

You and genos sigh for air you been training for 8 hours since what happen yesterday "I think we could take a break." Sunrise said looking at her sword "Never mind take the whole day off I need to sharpen my sword." You fall down to the ground "Finally." You said genos looked at you saying "we'll get there soon were going to fight again so let's not let are guard down." You nodded and got up "I need something to do." Genos looked down saying "D-Do you want to hang out with me?" you looked at him and smile "Sure." Genos smile and took your hand. You blushed genos soon said "No time wasting spending time together." "Wait now." You said he nodded "Now."

*Time skip*

You and genos went to the meadow, you smile feeling the breeze through your hair. Genos looked up in the sky and then you he smile seeing you makes him feel happy then himself. You both lied in the ground looking at the sky "Hey... y/n." genos said to you "Yeah." You said looking at him "What would happen if a person loved another person but they both are different." He said looking at you, "How can they be together?" you looked at him and thought for a long time soon answered "Well if one of them confess to the other but it really doesn't matter if there different or not the important thing is that those people loved each other who they are." You blushed saying all of that 'That what I feel when I'm around with genos he makes me feel important even if he's a robot that doesn't matter since I loved him.' You looked down feeling what you said in your thoughts 'I love him'

Genos looked away saying "Then how would they confess." You thought for minute and finally said "It depends how they would confess how much they loved them with all their heart." Genos nodded and asked "What would be your dream confession?" you looked at him and blush saying "Well... I never thought of that I think I would love that seeing the stars so bright near a lake filled with fireflies beaming and near a tree kind of this place but seeing it so beautiful." Genos nodded and wrote that down you shook your head 'that's him always getting notes' he soon stopped and saying "What would be your guy?" you smile saying "That's a secret." He frown and wrote something down. You looked at the sky and feel the world moving as time passed by for a long time.

You got up saying "I should get going to see how my sister doing." Genos nodded you were about to leave but genos stopped you saying "Your free to come hangout here in the night?" you looked at him and smile "It depends if my sister would let." You said for some reason you feel nervous.

*Time skip*

"Of course." Sunrise said while organized somethings (A little organized freak sometimes just to let you know XD) "So I can go." You said sunrise nodded "And besides genos really means too you so much and the presents will show you what would happen just like me I already seen the future so you should go." You soon got ready you were about to leave until your sister said "Wait." And gave the neckless that was from genos "Better where this." She said and put it on you. "Thanks." You said and smile at her. "Go." She said as she close the door. You walked wondering what was going to happen. You went to the meadow and saw so many stars sparkly so bright and seeing the lake shine soon saw fireflies beaming in the sky. You saw candles light up you wonder if genos did this all for you. You soon saw genos next to the tree you smile "What is this all about?" you said smiling "Oh something I put a few hours ago." Genos said and smile at you "You look beautiful today." You blush saying "Thanks."

He looked at you saying "I see that you're wearing the necklaces that I gave you." You nodded "Couldn't go without it." He sigh "Sunrise had to remind you didn't she." You nodded embarrass "Yup." He chuckle "Just the person I like." You blush saying "Why you want to meet here?" he took a deep breath he took your hand saying "Y/n ever since I met you I felt something different about me in a good way a feeling I never felt when I'm with this is the feeling I never knew it was but I do now and that was love... y/n I-I love you please be with me." You stood in shock you were about to answer but genos interrupted it by kissing you saying "Please." You smile saying "I do." You both hugged each other saying

"Y/n I love you."

"I love you to genos"

Sunrise P.O.V

As sat next to the bush seeing them I smile "Knew it all along." As I turn of the camera seeing the picture I take out a book with picture saying "That's a keeper."