15.

Sunrise: hello readers this is the final chapter but I been thinking of something else but I'll tell you next chapter

Sonic: Does it evolve with me?

Sunrise: NO!

Shuzo: ooh! : 3 it is something part of me?

Sunrise: .... Maybe

Shuzo: YAY!

Sonic: OH come on! Seriously? That guy?

Sunrise: Yup *Smiles*

Sonic: *Looks at shuzo* you're so weird

Shuzo: *give an evil glare* oh I'm sure I'm not bad as you

Sonic: 0_0 ...

Shuzo: *Smiles and winks* Well enough of that let's get to the story XD

"Well... this is it." Sunrise said to you having her motorcycle on looking at the sunset "Yeah...," you said seeing the sky "But do you really have to go?" you asked your sister she nodded saying "Yup, there some mystery's about darkness life so I'm going find out you did your part but now it's my turn I don't know when we'll meet again but I'm sure you're in good hands." You smile looking at genos who was waving to you catching up "Yeah I guess I am." You said thinking of genos "One more thing." You sister said smiling you looked at her confused "Remind them of aunt sunrise." She said winking you didn't quite get that then realizing it you blushed saying "SUNRISE!" she laugh sticking her tongue at you (Yup I have a bad habit of sticking my tongue out) genos came soon sunrise say to genos "Genos." He looked up saying "Yeah sunrise." She smile saying "Take an eye on my sister when I'm gone." He nodded and took you close to him you smile "Well bye!" sunrise said winking as she drove off you smile happily running besides it saying "Good bye sunrise!" you yelled stopping waving goodbye she looked back giving you happy grin. You smile 'good bye... sister' as you saw her drove off turning to thin air.

Sunrise P.O.V

Well... it is really hard to say goodbye to my only sister but I know she's going be safe at least she have genos in her side... as I drove my motorcycle on knowing what will happen I know what's going happen next cause I can see the future about what was going to happen but there still some things that will always be a mystery like how did my our parents died and defeat darkness life? There other mysteries kinda of think of it I wonder what happen to darkness life? All I know that she vanish into thin air so there won't be any harm but I know that she will be coming back soon so I need find what we'll bring her back and who the person that will defeat her cause this time it's not going to be y/n, genos or me someone maybe like y/n I just I can find them. For now I'll take the path that's leads... to my JUSTICE!

*Time skip*

Your P.O.V

Fireworks spread in the night sky you smile looking at the night sky 'I'm hope you're proud of me... mom and dad' you said in your thoughts happily thinking of what you succeed of beating darkness life you sigh everything is so quiet and peaceful. You smile of all what happen these past few months it been quite a long journey that you been prepare for everything that happen to you and all that effort you finally brought peace. "Enjoying your life?" genos said sitting down next to watching the fireworks you nodded saying "Yeah..." you two been silence for a while until genos broke it saying "I have to say something." You looked at him curious asking "Yeah what?" he looked down saying "During are fight with darkness life I...I almost got killed." Your eyes were widen saying "What? W-what happen?" you asked genos sigh saying "Darkness life wanted me to join her but I said no because I would never reject you y/n so she told the monsters to kill me I sort of got strangle from a monster."

You looked at him saying "How did you survive? Wait please don't tell me you're a ghost." He shook his head very fast "No! and I'm not a ghost lucky I was able to get out of the monster cause there was one thing that kept me going which was you." Genos said looking at you a few inches away from your face "Genos..." you said softly smiling at the cyborg boy. He smile back and both you kissed it was long and deep. You both separated your lips to get oxygen. He had his forehead in yours saying "Y/n..." soon fireworks burst into the skies one after one as cheering was heard he smile saying

"I love you and I will be with you, to protect you, care for you, I don't want to lose you which are those reason I will and always never leave you."