3.

"Y/n!" you heard a yell while reading a book and saw sunrise being happy "Best power EVER! To me." She yelled. You smile and asked "So what's the new power?" she took a deep breath and said "Teleport." You had your eyes widen "Really?" she nodded excited "Yes." Sunrise began teleported everywhere "This is so awesome!" she said as she continue teleporting. She stopped and said "I really need a break right now." As she went upstairs "I'm going to be alone in my room to see my future sight if you need me just knock on my door." You nodded and got up to continue packing your stuff. Once you were done you relax you heard a loud crash. You went upstairs to find out what it was but it was sunrise accidently broke something. "Are you okay?" you asked sunrise while helping her up "I'm okay." She said and looked around "We should probably continue packing." "I already did that." You said while sunrise sigh "I guess we could go shopping for a little while." You shook your head "How about a nice place to eat cause I'm not in the mood to eat home food." sunrise gave you are you seriously look you sigh and said "Money is on me." Sunrise smiled and said "Then what are we waiting but I'm still bringing my money just in case you went short on money."

As she took your hand and teleported to the street "How did you know that would work?" you asked she shrugged "Lucky guess." You and sunrise walked to the street looking for a place to eat. You accidently bump someone "Sorr-" "Y/n?" as you heard genos voice. You looked it up and saw genos "Genos?" soon you both started saying the same thing. "What are you doing here? Hey! I asked first so you go... seriously you go ugh!" "I'm doing grocery for master and what about you?" asked genos while holding a grocery. You answer "I'm looking for a place to eat with my sist-" but realize that sunrise was gone "Where did she go?" and looked around 'did she thought I was right behind her?' "Hey umm.... I was going to a restaurant all by myself but would you like to come if you want to." Said genos looking at you. You thought for a moment but not too long 'what should I say? I mean sunrise might still looking for me or maybe she did went somewhere with her power call teleport I'm sure she doesn't notice I'm gone but she notice she was gone so perfect!' you nodded and said "I would like that." Genos smile (I don't know if he smile so don't blame me) and said "Great! Cause I know a place."

*Meanwhile with sunrise few minutes ago back at the place*

Sunrise P.O.V

"When the lasted time I use my future sight." I asked myself while seeing a candle on with its flames. I sigh and said "Let's see umm... what was it oh um let me know the past yeah that not right um show me the future nope defiantly not ugh." I relax for a minute "Okay let's do this." As I called the spell "Past, present but not the future, the future will always be a mystery to who do not know the future, so please show me future that will come." (I made up that spell just to let you knowJ) soon the candle blow out making a portal that was showing the future. When I looked at it I felt painful looking at it fill with fire, destruction, destroying. Soon I heard slashing a sword and I saw me fighting off monster with a child I couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl. "We can still make it," The vision of me said and turn around realizing the child was gone. "COME ON I'M YOUR TARGET!" Hearing the child voice facing a monster that was huger then any monster. Soon it closed making a loud explosion which made me break something.

*now*

I'm freezing right now........... Cause I'm stranded at the NORTH POLE! Jeeze I never knew my teleport needed training.

*Meanwhile with you and genos*

Your P.O.V

You and genos went to restaurant to eat and you guys talked a long time. "Wait you're are a hero?" you asked he nodded "Master is also a hero class C I'm class S." you smile "Well my sister a hero too but she also in class C." genos asked you "Are you a hero?" You shook your head "I'm more like a mystery hero but my sister have fans well sort of and for now I would still like to be mystery hero." "I have a tons of fans well I'm sort of sick of It." Genos said looking down. You kinda felt bad for him so you comforted saying "Well I know how that feels because my sister always say I do great things and she doesn't think she would do great but I really wanted her to let her she the best sister I could have." Genos looked up to you and said "You still didn't answer how you live with her?" you smile "Ha ha very funny and besides not anything going happen." Soon you heard a thud and you looked at the window seeing a red bird crash and fall down. You thought a minute 'Is that sunrise!'

*Time skip*

You and genos went outside and saw a red bird cranking at you. "Do you know this bird?" asked genos looking at it "Because it look familiar." You looked at the bird "Use your manners." Soon the bird transform into sunrise and hugged you saying "I'm sssooo sorry for leaving all alone what kind of sister am I? But at least you're all right a stranger would have kidnap you." You roll your eyes 'I can take care of myself' "You don't take an eye of me all the time." You said and looked at genos "I got to get going maybe we can hang out another time." Genos nodded "I should probably get going too." And walked away. "Was that the guy who almost kill me?" sunrise asked you answered "yup." Sunrise freaked out "WHAT! THEN WHY WERE YOU HANGING OUT WITH HIM IF YOU KNEW HE ALMOST KILLED ME WHAT ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH HIM!" you walked away saying "Yup." Leaving a mad sister.

two hearts from daichi muria