Chapter 1

Dimmsdale, California

Timothy "Timmy" Tiberius Turner was in his bedroom on this raining Saturday morning, completely bored that he couldn't take Sparky, his fairy dog, for a walk or anything. The thirteen year old teen was REALLY bored. His messy brown hair had grown out a bit more as his sapphire eyes were a bit tired. He was wearing his favorite outfit: a pink baseball hat, a short pink short sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and blue shoes. With a 'poof' his fairy family appeared. Cosmo was in his swimming gear for some reason or another.

Wanda asked, "Cosmo, why are you wearing your swimming gear while its raining?"

Cosmo answered, with a question of his own, "Raining? I thought the sprinklers were on!"

Sparky's right eye twitched as he stated, "Okay, I'm stepping away from the green haired fairy, slowly."

Poof said, disturbed, "Poof, poof!"

Timmy sighed as he wished, "I wish it was sunny out!"

With a wave of their wands and a 'POOF', sunny side eggs appeared in the sky with a side of bacon and white toast. Everyone looked at the green haired fairy, who was now wearing a bib and holding a fork and knife, looking mighty hungry. Cosmo finally noticed the stares.

"What," he asked, "I thought he said sunny side egg with a side of bacon and white toast!"

Wanda stated, "Cosmo, sometimes I think you have ear wax in your ear."

Cosmo replied, "No...sometimes I have Zippy in my ear."

As he said that, the squirrel popped out of Cosmo's ear, covered in ear wax.

Timmy gagged, "Yuck! On second thought, maybe I should just stay in for the day."

Mr. Turner called up to his only son, "Oh Timmy! Your mother and I are going out and leaving you with your loving baby sitter Vicky!"

As he said "loving baby sitter Vicky", a plant next to him seemed to have screamed then died. Timmy sighed.

He said to his fairies, "You know, sometimes I wonder if things would be better if everyone knew...and if everyone remembered that I was the Chosen One... I wonder what a hero is like..."

Wanda stated, "But you are a hero, sport. So what if no one remembers? We still think you are OUR Chosen One."

Sparky added, "And even though I have no idea what you are talking about, Wanda's right. You can't get down in the dumps about something that can't be fixed. But why haven't you wished for everyone to remember?"

Timmy sighed as he explained, "Cause Jorgen made it against Da Rules. You know how he gets about people knowing about fairies that a) not having fairies of their own, b) being able to control magic and take over the world with it like Crocker, and c) just use them for their own selfish purposes like wishing for a unicorn or hair."

Wanda explained further, "Besides, only people with fairies can know about them aside from people that can control magic or are time travelers."

Timmy sweated a bit on that one but replied, "Wanda's right. Besides, that was three years ago. Times have changed. So have I. I have a responsibility now to protect you guys for being exposed before you move on. But for now, its another typical day."

As he said that, Vicky came into his room.

...

Boo Woods, Mushroom Kingdom

It was raining day in the kingdom as Luigi James Manfredi, the youngest Manfredi twin, was playing with his ghost puppy Spettro. Violet Jasmine Calico, Luigi's fiance, was smiling at the sight as she joined in on the laughter. It had been a few months since Luigi had popped the question to Violet and since the death of Mr. L.

Luigi commented, "I am bored, hun..."

Violet stroked Luigi's hair that was hidden by his green hat and stated, "Same here..."

Luigi smiled at her, kissing her forehead. She blushed as Spettro panted. Luigi chuckled. Sure, he was no hero like Mario but he was a hero in Violet's eyes. Quite frankly, he didn't care. He just wanted his brother, his ghost pup, his fiancé, and his friends. That's when he looked at Violet.

He commented, "Thanks for always being there for me, Vi."

Violet smiled wide and stated, "You're welcome, Weegie. You know that."

Luigi pulled back as he asked, "Is there anything you want to do?"

Violet answered, "Not much we can do since it is raining."

Luigi teased, "Never stopped us before, especially when we fought Boolosus in the rain."

Violet joked, "Don't you mean YOU fought Boolosus?"

Luigi replied, "Oh ha ha, VERY funny."

Violet responded, "I thought so."

That's when Luigi heard his Duel Scream ringing, showing that Elvin was calling him. Luigi sighed, it was just going to be another typical day.

...

Unknown Location

A legion of robots were standing at the ready, looking at their leader. The leader was staying in the showings, watching the two boys on two screens. He knew that these two were a big threat, especially since they were friends with his BIGGEST threat, the leader of Kids Network Studios. The leader of the robots knew the web show VERY well and he vowed vengeance for what she did to him.

"Soon," said the leader, "We shall destroy Kids Network Studios and then take over the world!"

The robots raised their right hand in victory as they seemed to have cheered.

"Invade Dimmsdale and Mushroom Kingdom tonight," the leader commanded.

The robots headed out with their orders as their leader stayed in the shadows.

...

Wishmaker1028: Okay, explanation time. The reason I put myself as a original character in the tags is because, technically, I am. In this story, I am the magical leader of Kids Network Studios, a team that takes care of threats others can't. It also doubles as a web show run by three people: my OC, Timmy Turner, and Luigi Manfredi. Anyways, please read and review! And always think outside of the box!