Chapter 8

Unknown Location

The Fire Bots trotted down a made out volcano as the lava was hard as a rock. Luigi saw this and knew that lightning wouldn't get them out of this mess. The fairies were currently in a butterfly net with Sparky as Timmy was completely powerless to begin with. Amie's hands were the only ones bounded together, mainly because of her magic power level. The Fire Bots stopped suddenly in the dungeons as they pushed Luigi into one cell on the right and Timmy into one cell on the left.

"Hey," Timmy protested.

"What are you doing," Luigi added.

"The master has told us that he wishes to speak to the leader of Kids Network Studios alone," said the lead Fire Bot.

The fat and heavier Fire Bot put Cosmo, Wanda, Poof, and Sparky in the cell next to Timmy, making sure that the pink hatted boy couldn't get to them.

Wanda cried out, "Timmy!"

Amie hissed, "Let them go if this is between your master and me!"

The other Fire Bot closer to her replied, "Sorry, Am. This is the way things are done."

Amie let out a growl as the Fire Bots directed her into the next room, leaving the six of them alone. Luigi slumped into his cell as Timmy did the same thing, their backs to the walls. Cosmo, Wanda, Poof, and Sparky struggled against the butterfly net, knowing that they had to do something.

Sparky commented, "Timmy! Luigi! Snap out of it!"

Cosmo added, being smart for once, "Yeah, Am's in trouble!"

Poof said, "Poof, poof!"

Luigi whispered, "This is all my fault... I failed her."

Timmy whispered, "I failed her too, Weegie. We're the ones at fault here for this whole mess."

Wanda heard them as she replied, "What are you two talking about? You aren't Am's team for nothing!"

Timmy responded, "I know I am. She only took me in."

Cosmo shot back, "She took you in cause she knows how badly you have it!"

Poof said, "Poof, poof!"

Sparky stated, "You can't just give up!"

Luigi replied, "Why not? I am not Mario, I'm no hero."

The air was reasonably quiet for a minute as the fairies absorbed that as Timmy looked out of the corner of his eye.

Timmy questioned, "You don't believe that, do you?"

Luigi answered, with a question of his own, "Why not?"

Timmy stated, "You are your own hero."

Luigi asked, "How do you know?"

Timmy answered, "Cause I already know you, Luigi. And that's all I need to know." There was a long and quiet pause before Timmy added, "You know, it's weird. You control lightning and my great uncle's life was changed thanks to lightning."

Luigi let that echo in his ears a bit as he looked down at his hands. His left automatically started to cackle of his green electricity. His right, however, was still not responding. Luigi took off his gloves and on his left hand was a scar in the shape of a lightning bolt. The right hand had no scar but it had dried blood on it, in the shape of a lightning bolt. Luigi rolled up his sleeves as he looked over his scars from his missions prior, including the mansion incidents. He took off his shirt as the scar running down his back glowed thanks to lava near the holding cell...the one he got from King Boo himself.

Luigi thought, 'I can't just give up. I didn't before. I won't start now!' As Luigi thought that, his eyes glowed of a brilliant green light as Timmy saw a flash of green coming from Luigi's cell. The fairies, who were still struggling against the butterfly net didn't really see anything except when Luigi's cell just blew open with a strong green lightning blast. That immediately got the attention of the Fire Bots, who went straight for the green clad ghost hunter. Luigi left his hat, shirt, and gloves on the ground as he lunged at the Fire Bots, activating his green electricity.

One Fire Bot said, "Halt!"

Luigi commented, "Not happening, bucket of bolts!"

Luigi then avoided their flamethrowers as he fired multiple green lightning blast at them, short circuiting some. One of the Fire Bots grabbed Luigi's left arm and held it up. Reacting fast, Luigi zapped open Timmy's cell.

Timmy stated, "Alright Weegie!" As the pink hatted teen was about to open the fairies cell, more Fire Bots came down the hall. He grabbed a pole and spun it around, surprising his fairies at his skill. He added, "Come and get me!"

As the Fire Bots went for Timmy, he fended them off with just the pole as he took off his shirt and cap, revealing his own scars that he had gotten from Vicky over the years. Wanda looked at the two of them and for the first time during this whole ordeal, she couldn't tell who was Luigi and who was Timmy. But after the Fire Bots were defeated, the two boys got decent as Timmy freed his fairies.

Cosmo celebrated, "Yay, we're free!"

Sparky added, "Now we've got to save Am!"

Poof said, "Poof, poof!"

Wanda asked, "Sweetie, are you up for it?"

Timmy answered, "You bet!" He then turned to Luigi and added, "Lead the way, man in green."

Luigi replied, "Be glad to, Chosen One of the Fairies."

With that, the six of them ran out to help their friend.

...

Wishmaker1028: Charge into action! Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!