Chapter 2

Dimmsdale

The night couldn't come faster for Timmy. Vicky had left for the night and Timmy's parents were finally home. However, it seemed like they weren't paying any attention to their only son. Needing an excuse to get out of the house, he lied and said that he was talking Sparky out for a walk. His parents didn't seem to care, as per usual, as he headed out with Sparky's leash, Wanda as his rain coat, Cosmo as his rain hat, and Poof as his rain boots. The thirteen year old was getting tired of it and was seriously thinking of leaving Dimmsdale forever. It seemed like nothing was going to change for the better.

The fairies and Sparky noticed that the young teen was quieter than usual. They knew the reason, the pink hatted teen was really depressed and felt like it was just them against the world. Suddenly, a young blonde girl approached Timmy.

She asked, "Hey, are you okay?"

Timmy looked at her. She was about the same age he was and had dark blue eyes, wearing a red dress, and red shoes. She was cute but she was no Beatrice "Trixie" Elizabeth Tang. Thankfully, she was no Dorothy "Tootie" Jill De Lesile, either.

He shrugged, "Not really but I don't feel like talking to strangers."

She stated, "Oh, I'm NO stranger, Timmy Turner."

Timmy froze in his tracks as he narrowed his sapphire eyes at her. She was smirking evilly. 'Could she be an Eliminator,' Timmy wondered, defiantly on his toes.

He asked, "Who are you?"

She answered, "Your worse nightmare, Chosen One."

With that, she extended her right hand, turning it into a flamethrower. Timmy automatically jumped as the flames were under his feet, literally. The fairies and Sparky were scrambled, reverting back to normal as Timmy cartwheeled away from the girl.

Timmy stated, "I'm assuming that you are NOT exactly a fan..."

Wanda turned into a shield as she blocked the next flamethrower as she said, "Timmy, I don't think she's an Eliminator! She's acting like she WANTS to kill you."

Timmy replied, still cartwheeling away from the robot, "Like I hadn't noticed!"

Cosmo turned into a sword as he stated, "We thought you didn't!"

Timmy quickly used Cosmo to cut off the flamethrower arm, letting Poof turn into his helmet and Sparky growling at the robot.

Sparky told the robot, "You're outnumbered strange robot!"

Poof added, "Poof, poof!"

The girl turned into a robot, revealing it was NOTHING like an Eliminator. It was a tall, had a dark red body, and unlike the Eliminators, it was heaver in the chest and its head was smaller - preventing a clean shot at its neck. There was a symbol on the chest of the robot that almost looked like a dragon.

The robot said, "Instructions are to attack and kill Timothy "Timmy" Tiberius Turner. Only child of Terrance and Tamara Turner. Chosen One of the fairies and harbors three fairies and a fairy dog. Grand child of Vlad and Gladys on his mother side and of Darien "Pappy" and Estelle. Great nephew of Doctor "Doc" Emmet Brown, inventor of a time traveling De Lorean. Love interests, Beatrice "Trixie" Elizabeth Tang."

Wanda perked up and asked, "You're related to Doctor Brown?"

Timmy answered, ignoring Wanda, "So, you've done your homework. What am I supposed to be? Impressed or scared?"

The robot stated, "Any threat to our master must be killed so that we may take over the world with our order."

Cosmo replied, "I don't know about you, Timmy, but I'm scared!"

Sparky added, still growling, "Yeah but he's still alone."

Poof said, "Poof, poof!"

The robot asked, smugly, "Are you certain?"

That's when the four of them looked up and saw a whole bunch of fleets of airships.

Timmy breathed, "This is bad...really bad."

The robot stated, "These robots are perfect and will take over each home, replacing the humans with us. For the reason, you shall not know...not now, not ever!"

Wanda replied, "Timmy, we have to get out of here!"

Cosmo added, "And fast, I think I just went in my pants!"

Poof said, "Poof, poof!"

Sparky agreed, "Yeah, let's bolt!"

Timmy nodded in agreement as he ran out of there, wondering what was going on and why would anyone want to replace humans with robots. As he kept running, he wondered if there was ANYONE he could trust in his hometown.

...

As he got into the Timmy Cave, his fairies and Sparky appeared to him.

Wanda asked, "Sport, why didn't you tell us that you were related to Doctor Brown?"

Sparky stated, "Wanda, I really don't think that's the time for THAT."

Cosmo added, "Yeah, especially when I have to change my pants!"

As Cosmo 'poofed' out, Poof sighed.

He said, annoyed, "Poof poof."

Timmy replied, "Look, I'm sorry for not telling you that. But right now, we've got a bigger problem. We have stop those robots before its too late!"

Wanda questioned, "How? They've got shape shifting and flamethrowers! And they are CLEARLY after you!"

Sparky added, "Which makes NO sense. How'd they know about you in the first place?"

Cosmo returned, wearing a Sherlock Homes outfit and stated, "Elementary my dear... Uh, what's elementary?"

Poof rolled his eyes and said, "Poof, poof!"

Timmy responded, "Well, I don't know HOW they know me, that's bothering me. Jorgen erased everyone's memory, right?"

Wanda commented, "More like suppressed."

Timmy stated, "Same thing. They don't know and I'm on my own again...just like last time."

Sparky replied, "No, this time, we're here."

Cosmo added, "Yes...wait, what happened last time?"

Poof said, annoyed, "Poof, poof..."

Wanda stated, "Anyways, sweetie. We have to figure out a way to shut those robots down!"

Timmy replied, "If we do it now, it'll take too long. So, suit me up, guys."

Sparky responded, "Be glad to!"

Cosmo asked, "Wait, suit him up with what?"

Poof sighed, getting REALLY annoyed, "Poof, poof!"

With a 'poof', Timmy was outfitted with Cosmo as his green sword, Wanda as his pink shield, and Poof as his helmet. Sparky was his attack dog. Timmy took a deep breath and headed out, not sure with what he was facing...

...

Wishmaker1028: Bad move, Timmy! Bad move! Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!