Chapter 7

The Real World

As Timmy, Wanda, Cosmo, Poof, Sparky, Luigi, and Amie looked at the giant robot, more robots were coming out of the porthole. WAY more than the seven of them could handle. To the citizens coming and going, all they saw was a bunch of bullies surrounding a group of adults in costume.

Luigi asked, panicking, "Why aren't they running away in fear?"

Amie was confused by that too as she answered, "I don't know."

Timmy stated, "In my dimension, they were replacing the humans with those things. They must have some sort of technology that allows them to do that."

Wanda replied, "I guess that's a good thing..."

Cosmo responded, his pants wet, "Tell that to my pants!"

Poof said, "Poof, poof!"

Sparky added, "Yeah, we still didn't need to know that."

The bigger Fire Bot commented, "Quite, all of you. The master will be pleased to see that we have succeeded."

The little Fire Bot told him, "Let us take them to the master now."

The bigger Fire Bot replied, "Right, we have to report. Move, NOW."

Doing as they were told, the seven of them followed the Fire Bots into the porthole. As soon as they last Fire Bot went through the porthole, it closed behind them. As they were going to a point unknown, Luigi remembered how he met Amie.

-Flashback-

It was a typical day in the Mushroom Kingdom, years ago. Luigi was asleep at the mansion that Elvin built for him after he had defeated the ghosts and turned them back into paintings. That incident was about a few months ago and Violet was living with him. Luigi was quite relieved that the event was over. Violet was out, in town, and getting some stuff for dinner. Luigi was scared that he was going to lose his brother...and his best friend. He was scared that he wasn't going to save the day. He was worried...that he would never get the chance to be the hero.

Anyways, Luigi finally woke up and decided to go for a little walk. It had been day 3 in Mario's adventure to rescue Peach (again). Luigi and Violet had to stay behind, much to their own dismay. 'We could help to,' Luigi thought. That's when he heard something. Luigi went out to investigate when he came across Bowser Jr., fighting a girl. She was using some sort of white energy that glowed around her hands.

After she defeated Bowser Jr. with the greatest of ease, Luigi went over to her.

The green clad ghost hunter asked, "How did you do that?"

The glass wearing girl turned to him and asked, "Luigi?"

Luigi immediately got scared as he breathed, "Y - you know my name..."

She nodded as she stated, "Yes, I know all about you! You're Luigi James Manfredi, the younger brother of Mario Gregory Manfredi Junior. You are the second player and you saved Mario's life!"

Luigi's eyes went wide eye as he looked at her, his blue eyes looking into her green ones. He could tell she wasn't lying or putting him on.

"H - how do you know that," the green hated plumber stammered.

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you, Weegie," she responded, looking down.

Luigi replied, "Try me. And start with your name."

She looked up at him and said, "My name is Amie June Kuhn and I'm from Earth."

"This IS Earth," Luigi pointed out, slightly worried that she was here to take Violet home.

Amie winced and re-tried, "The real world, Luigi."

Luigi perked up and repeated, "The real world? Where Violet came from?"

"Who's Violet," Amie questioned.

Luigi answered, "My girlfriend."

Amie whispered, "There was no Violet in the Mario games back home... This must be an alternate world."

"Alternate world or not, you aren't sending Violet back home," Luigi stated, as he charged at Amie.

Amie stated to say, "Wait..."

That's when she gasped as Luigi started some hand-to-hand combat with her. Amie fought him fairly, only using her body instead of her magic. Luigi did the same, impressed with the way she kept up with him. They were evenly matched. Luigi decided to use his green electricity as Amie used her magic to protect herself. After a long fight, Luigi was overpowered and lost. Amie panted, not having that good of a battle in awhile.

Luigi try not to cry as he commented, "I guess this means...you take away Vi..."

Amie offered her hand to him and stated, "I'm not here to take away anyone, Weegie. In fact, I came to help you. I have an offer for you."

Luigi asked, "What kind of offer?"

Amie smiled and answered, "Take my hand and I shall explain."

Luigi timidly reached for Amie's hand as he took it, her bringing him back to his feet.

He asked, "So...what's the offer?"

She answered, plain as day, "To join my team. I need a valuable team member like you."

Luigi stated, "I think you might need mi fratello, Mario."

Amie shook her head and replied, "No. I need you. Never give up, wing man. You might be the difference between victory and defeat... They are wrong about you, wing man. Never give up...always remember that..."

Luigi asked, "You really believe that, Amie?"

Amie answered, "I do...and it's Am to my friends."

-End of Flashback-

'I promise, Am,' Luigi thought, 'I will make you proud of me that you made the right choice.'

...

Wishmaker1028: Can our heroes get out of this? Only one way to find out! Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!