He Gives Creep A Whole New Meaning

I stared wearily at the clock behind Mr. Baxter.

I had barely gotten a lick of sleep tonight, thanks to my wonderful nightmares that kept me tossing and turning all night, and occasionally earning a loud scream out of me.

Some part of me realized that I was having night terrors again because Alan was out, was free, and could show up at any time. Without Sam around to protect me, I was nothing but the weak and petite girl that Alan had always believed I was.

"You okay?" Ashton asked beside me. I put the rest of my energy into my response.

"No."

"Why?" He responded, cocking an eyebrow. I shrugged, lowering my head on to my hands and yawning.

"Should I ask Mr. Baxter if I can take you to the nurse or something?" He questioned, actually looking, for a moment, like he gave a crap about my well being.

"This is the last class of the day." I grumbled, mid-yawn. "I'm fine."

In reality, all I wanted to do was go home and pass out on the couch without a care in the world. But I knew that it wouldn't be that easy. Sure, I was exhausted, I could barely hold my eyes open and was thankful I wasn't going to have to drive.

It didn't seem to matter to my mind how tired I was. Because every time I closed my eyes, I saw his face hovering over me, a belt draped over his arm.

"You need a ride home?" Ashton broke me out of my thoughts for a moment, throwing his backpack over his shoulder and giving me a small smile. I shook my head, too tired to glare at him.

Why the hell would I want a ride from a guy that had asked me to Homecoming in hopes that he'd get me in bed with him?

I forced myself up from the seat and dragged my tired body through the hall and toward my locker. I shoved my textbooks into it and grabbed a few of my other stuff before shutting the locker and yawning again.

"You looked exhausted." Couldn't Robbie just take the hint and leave me the hell alone?

"I try." I decided to just continue walking, maybe he'd get the hint that way and stop following me.

"Sienna," He grabbed my elbow a little too rough and stepped in front of me, revealing his own worn face. He looked as if he'd gotten as much sleep as I had last night. "Are you okay?"

"Of course I'm not okay." I mumbled, "But we are all aware of this. Can you please let me go, Robbie. I have to walk home and I want to get a head start before it gets dark." I tried to pull my arm from his grip but gave up after a few seconds.

"There's a meeting with the club tonight." He said, looking as if that was the last thing on his mind.

"Well, I'm out sick." I shrugged again, his eyes widened.

"Seriously? You're missing a meet?" He breathed out.

"I'm tired, Robbie. So what if I miss a meet? No one will miss me there." I started to walk again, pulling him along after me like a dog on a leash.

"Don't say that, everyone will, Sienna. We need you." I sent him a quick look over my shoulder, then shook my head.

"Sorry." I felt him drop my arm, but the relief that washed over me faded when I felt him drop in step beisde me.

"Let me drive you home." He said, his eyes on the open doors that kids were pouring out of.

"You have better things to do." I responded.