He Gives Creep A Whole New Meaning Pt.2 (Robbie's POV)

(A bonus chapter for one of my amazing readers that wanted to see this! Hope you enjoy!)

My breath was lost somewhere in the back of my throat.

Sienna had already tore herself away and jogged up the driveway to her front door, pausing in the doorway for a moment as if she were mentally preparing herself to go in.

I waited until she was safely inside let out a shaky breath, throwing my head back to look at the darkening blue sky.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I getting all flustered around Sienna Hall?

"Rob, man. You coming in?" Eliott called from our own doorway, peeking his head out. I waved him off, slipping my keys into my back pocket.

"I'll be there in a second." I responded, then headed up Sienna's driveway and to her front porch. I glanced inside through the open window quickly, making sure that Sienna wasn't anywhere near the front door, before I jumped up and grabbed on to the camera in the far corner of the porch, thankful for once, for all of the rigourous training and practices Coach had made us do.

Once I had taken the lens cap from the camera and tossed it into the bushes so Mrs. Hall or Sienna couldn't find it, at least for a while.

I hurried off the porch once I had finished, throwing my hoodie over my head as I came up to my house, feeling my lips curl back when I heard my brothers and Alex talking inside.

". . . get it. He's not going to last, Alex." I heard Eliott say, and even if I wanted to deny that I knew what he was talking about, I couldn't.

Alex had taken us out of the system years ago, the three of us. Eli, Jai, and I. We had been tossed around through the foster system, until he showed up, talking to us individually.

Despite the youth in his face and eyes, he had a certificate to prove that he was well over eighteen and just hadn't grown out of his boyish features. I wasn't surprised that Seinna had found him attractive, most people did when he allowed himself to be seen.

If he allowed himself to be seen.

That had been the only way he'd help us find a permanet home, if we agreed to help him with some ridiculous and shitty pact.

At the time all I had wanted was a normal life. A normal family with my brothers, with parents, a suburban house in the middle of a beautiful city. I had gotten my wish, but at what cost had it been at?

Listening to the idiot brainwash my brothers into believing in his hipster and strange ways? Listening to the asshole sit there and convince them that it was only a pact, that the second they decided to grow up their world would end and he'd leave. Listening to my brothers try to talk me into staying, when all I wanted to do was escape the cult that Alex had created.

"He'll come around, I'm sure." Jai's defensive words dragged me back into reality.

"Come around? When?" I heard Alex snap back, his once thick British accent breaking free for a second, "When that girl is gone? When she's moved on from him to her next victim? You all know the plan, if she's gone, then Robert will come back to us." I gripped the door knob tighter in my hand, watching as my knuckles slowly drain of color.

"He won't come back." Jai snapped back, "If he knows you're the one that got rid of her, Alex, he'll do everything in his power not to."

"Shut up, kid." I opened the door at that, stalking into the house without a glance in their direction.