#3

AN: hello, my name is Serena, but you can call me.. Rina! I will be finishing this one, even if I don't get reads, because there is a serious lack of Pentagon fanfictions here! I can promise 20-30 chapters, because this is a story I really wanna do. Hope you all enjoy, thank you

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The next day I woke up to the usual hard nocking on my door. As I sat up to stretch, I looked to my right, seeing the clock was only seven. Usually they would wake me up at eight, so that I had limited time to get ready. Maybe they decided it would be better if I made them breakfast a little earlier.
I got out of my bed, and put on my slippers, walking out of my room only wearing my short nightgown. I walked past the other bedrooms, noticing that nobody was even up. What? Who had awaken me?
I walked into the kitchen, getting a huge surprise. What was he even doing here? He had a box with him, that looked like a lunchbox.
I sat down on a chair by the kitchen table, crossing my legs.
- why are you here? It's so early.
I asked Hui. How did he even get in? Leader would never allow that. He came over to the table, and took a seat. He then placed the box in front of me.
- I made you breakfast! It's not gonna hurt you,eating this. I made it specially for your, condition.
He said, and smiled. My condition? Ouch.
It did smell really god tho, when I opened the box. The meal didn't even look Korean. Or Japanese.
- what is it?
I asked him. It looked like some kind of salad with chicken or something.
- it's Tuna Salad. I found the recipe on this American website.
He said, taking out a pair of chopsticks, handing them to me.
I took a bite, and it tasted really good.
Hui's smile grew even bigger when he saw my reaction to the food he made. It was so good that I took another bite.
- how did you get in here? Aren't you gonna get in trouble?
I asked him, and continued to eat.
- well, when I came here, one of your members was outside. At first she didn't let me in, but when I told her I was bringing you food, she let me in. She was the one waking you up. And no, I'm the leader, so I can basically do what I want.
He told me.
What member was he talking about?

After I finished my meal, Hui told me to get dressed, while he started to make the others breakfast. A part of me wanted to get mad, who did he really think he was. Bringing me food, doing my chores, making sure I'm not dressed inappropriately. But I obeyed, and went to my room. I didn't really feel like taking a shower, so I just went to my closet to find something appropriate to wear. I decided to wear a red dress, and wore invisible tights.

Someone nocked on my door, and of course it was Hui. I let him enter, and we sat down on my bed, that I made earlier. He looked like he wanted to say something, but couldn't decide what. Suddenly he took my hands. I was getting used to him doing that. A lot. Even though I had only known him for a few days.
- we are gonna be on Weekly idol tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous.
He confessed, and laughed a little. I just smiled at him, holding his hands a little tighter.
- I'm sure you will do great. I will watch it afterwards.
I reassured him. He thanked me, and got up from my bed.
- I have to go now, thank you for eating my food.
He said, and I thanked him back. I walked him out to the front door, and he got dressed. We said goodbye, and he opened the door. As he walked out, he stopped, turned around, and kissed my cheek. I got so shook that I jumped a little. He got this weird look on his face. He said goodbye again, and left. As I closed the door behind him, I pressed my back against it, sliding down to the floor. My heart was beating so fast, it felt like a stroke.

*Yuto's pov*
Earlier that day, I was awaken by someone making a lot of noise in the kitchen. I got up from bed, to go and slap the person making the noise.
It was when I entered the kitchen, that I saw the person in the kitchen was our leader Hui.
- what the hell are you doing dude
I asked him, and took a cup out the cabin, pouring myself some coffee from the mug that was on the counter. I hopped up on the unused space of the kitchen counter, waiting for an answer.
- making Seunghee breakfast.
He said simply. Wait what?
- huh? Is she here? DID SHE SLEEP HERE?!
I asked him, shocked. No it couldn't be true. Hui wasn't even like that.
-no? Are you stupid. I'm gonna bring this over to her, and make sure she eats.
He told me, rolling his eyes at my accusations.
I still found it weird. Why did he go trough all this trouble?
- do you like her?
I asked, and hopped down from the counter. I needed a shower.
- no!...see you later.
He answered, and placing the food in a lunchbox, taking his car keys, and left the dorm. Well ok then. I didn't think about it anymore, and went to take a shower.
About an hour later, he was back.
I found him sitting on the floor in the hallway, leant agains the wall. He looked stressed, and was somehow red in his face.
- omg why did I do that. Aigoo
He said, banging his head back against the wall. The other members was awake now, sitting in the living room watching Tv. We didn't have schedules before 10 am, so we took some time to relax before we started our dance practice. It was the only thing on our schedules today, but it would last until 6 pm.
- what did you do?
I asked him. He looked slightly embarrassed, and he got up from the floor quickly.
- I.. Never mind.
He said, and walked away. I followed him to the living room, and sat beside him on one of the couches.
- tell me please?
I asked him, making him cover my mouth with his hand. He hushed me, and whispered that he would tell me later.
- oh, I got a text from Seunghee!
Yan An suddely said, getting everyone's attention.
- we all did, stupid. Group chat remember?
Jinho said, making us all laugh, well all except Yan An.

Text chat:
Seunghee: hey, guess what?
Seunghee: apparently, we will also be on weekly idol tomorrow. And that's not even the best part. Hyuna is coming too! :D
Yuto: what?
Hui: really?
E'dawn: you are joking
Hui: is it really true?
Seunghee: am I that unreliable?
Yan An: of course not! <33
Yuto: ok calm down Yan An. But seriously? Hyuna is my ideal type. Should I tell her?
Jinho: no
Yuto: didn't ask you.
Wooseok: seunghee, have you eaten today?
Hongseok: really, Wooseok?
Wooseok: what, I care about her!
Seunghee: thank you Yan An <3
Yan An: yess you noticed me.
Hui: Yan An have to go now, bye Yan An
Seunghee: what?
Yuto: Hui is jealous.
Hui: I'm not?
Seunghee: I have to go pet a dog, bye :)

We all burst out laughing at seunghee's bad excuse, except for Hui and Yan An. Yan An was sour because Hui hit him in the back of his head for flirting with Seunghee. I almost got slapped too for my comment. Hui could get easily irritated, but it didn't last long, because he really was too much of a mood maker.
Hui was being really silent now, probably thinking about Seunghee. I could tell he liked her. But I understood why he didn't want to confess so soon.

After we where done practicing, we went back to our dorm, to make dinner. I was in the kitchen with E'Dawn and Yan An, Hui went to his bedroom to rest. He always needed to work hardest on our dance routines, not because he was bad, but because he easily forgot it.
- so what's up with Hui hyung today?
E'Dawn asked.We where on cooking duty today, and it felt nice to have a limited amount of people around me. Sometimes when we where all together, my head would spin, because the members would always talk over each other.
- I don't know, I found him acting weird in the hall too earlier.
I told them, and started cutting some onions. They always made me do it.
- do you think Seunghee likes Chinese boys?
Yan An asked, making E'dawn burst out in laughter. And the thing about his laughter, is he laugh, you laugh. I couldn't help myself.
Yan An just glared at us, making E'dawn laugh harder. He eventually left.
- do you think I have a chance on her? Hui told me I didn't.
E'dawn asked me. I remembered he mentioned yesterday that he was gonna ask her out some day. Shortly after Yan An said he would too.
- to be honest, I would let that one go
I simply told him, and left to tell the others the meal was ready.

AN: sorry if my English is broken😂