#18

The next day I woke up kind of late. But luckily I didn't start working with mr.Hong before tomorrow. I decided to make some breakfast. Apparently mr.Hong's assistant went by yesterday and filled up my fridge. I really needed to remember to buy food, and spend my own money on things I needed. I did earn a lot from being in Prism.
I called Hui and told him he could come over whenever he wanted. I missed him.
After breakfast, I took a shower and put on a little makeup. I decided to wear a pastel pink dress and white knee socks. When my hair dried, I put it in a high ponytail. Just as I was about to go to the living room to watch some TV, someone nocked on my door.
I went to the hallway, and opened the door. It was Hui, holding a bouquet of flowers. Red ones.
- come in.
I told him, and he did. He handed me the roses, and I went to my kitchen to place them in a vase. I turned on the sink, and filled it with water, and placed it on the kitchen counter. Hui came from behind me, and put his hands around my waist, and kissed me on the cheek.
- I missed you.
He said, and I turned around to give him a proper hug.
- missed you too. Thanks for the flowers.
I told him, and kissed him.
- I have to leave around 4, me and E'Dawn have a practice. We are working on a project. I'm sorry I can't tell you more than that. 
He said. I understood that he couldn't tell me. I was fine with it.

We where now sitting on my couch, watching a music program. He told me what happened yesterday, why he didn't answer me. I did feel a little mad, but I hid it. I forgave him. Because it really looked like he needed me to. We cuddled for a while, and made out as well. It was nice. I decided not to sleep with him again, not yet.
I made him dinner before he had to leave. I made some Bibimbap, and he really liked it.
It was now 3 o'clock, and we decided to go for a walk, we did have to wear our masks, but it was a bit chilly today, so we wouldn't attract attention.
We found a park and just walked around holding hands. When we got to a ice cream stand, I squealed, and ran too it. They had so many flavors, but I only wanted chocolate. Hui paid for mine, and got himself vanilla. We sat down on a bench under a big tree with pink flowers on. Luckily nobody was around the area, so we could take the masks off and eat our ice cream. We also talked a lot about our childhood and family. He had his arm around me, and kissed me at lot on my cheek, making me blush like crazy.

Before he had to leave, he followed me home. I was a little sad, because I was having such a great time with him. Before he left, after following me inside, he kissed me one last time.
-  I love you.
He said, and held my hands.
- I love you too
I told him, and he left.
I didn't want to be alone for the rest of the day. So I decided to invite the rest of pentagon to my apartment. I opened our group chat.
Text chat:
Seunghee: what's up?
Kino: heey
Shinwon: nothing really, what about you?
Seunghee: Hui just left, and I'm bored.
Jinho: did you work things out with him?
Seunghee: yes :)
Jinho: good!
Seunghee: you got any plans today?
Kino: nope.
Seunghee: do you guys want to come over?
Wooseok: yess
Kino: me and hongseok too.
Shinwon: sure
Jinho: sure
YeoOne: me and Yanan too
Seunghee: Yuto?
Kino: Yuto?
Hongseok: Yuto?
Yuto: what
Yuto: oh
Yuto: YES
Hongseok: ;)))
Shinwon: now?
Seunghee: yes now.save me I'm pacing
Jinho: we'll be there in ten.

After closing the chat, I had to charge my phone so I left it in my bedroom. I went into my kitchen looking for some snacks. I actually found a lot. A whole cabinet of it, and a lot of soda as well in the fridge. I guess mr.hong didn't want me to loose any weight. Maybe even gain some.
I took out some cups and bowls, and took the soda out of the fridge and filled the bowls with different types of chips. I also found some instant ramen, I they wanted it.
After I was done preparing, my door nocked. I went and opened it, revealing the eight boys. they where all laughing at something expect Yuto. He looked a little annoyed to be honest.
- I don't even want to know.
I told them, and walked back to the kitchen.
- can someone help me by the way?
I sort of yelled, because they where still in the hallway laughing.
Everyone came to the kitchen, and looked amazed by all the food and soda. Yuto still looked bothered. I would ask him later.

The boys helped me carry the food and drinks to the coffee table in my living room, and helped me get some big pillows too, because there was no way they would all fit on my couch. This time we decided to watch a comedy, because I didn't know what would happen if we saw another action movie. I was a little sad, because action movies was my favorites. But maybe one day I would get over what happened to me.
At some point, Yuto disappeared, so I told the others I had to use the bathroom. They offered to pause the movie, but I told them it was okay. I needed to talk to Yuto, and I didn't want them interrupting. Because he looked a little bothered by them.

I found him in the kitchen, just looking out the window.
- hey, you ok?
I asked him. He looked a little startled, and turned around.
- I don't know.
He said, looking down at the ground. I really didn't like seeing him like that. I started to talk to him in Japanese, so in case somebody was listing, hopefully they wouldn't understand.
- tell me.
I told him. He looked a little shocked that I spoke Japanese, but then he probably remembered it was originally from Japan.
- the guys are kind of making fun of me.
He said. We where both talking in Japanese now.
- that's not cool. Why would they?
I asked him. He looked a little hesitant. I was really curious now.
- because.. because I like this girl. But she doesn't like me. And she has a boyfriend.
He answered. I was a little shocked. And I felt a little weird. Not that I liked him, but I still felt a little jealous. I didn't want to loose him. I didn't want him to give someone else all his attention.
- that's.. that must suck really bad.
I told him. He just stayed silent. I still wanted to help him. I didn't want him to be sad.
- who is she? Do you want me to talk to her?
I asked him. But he only looked more sad.
- you don't understand.
He said. What did he mean?
- I'm just trying to help.
I said, and placed a hand on his shoulder.
- you will never understand.
He said. To be honest I was getting a little irritated with him. I just really wanted to help.
- what? why? I thought you where my best friend!
I sort of yelled at him.
- because it's you!!