#14

The next morning I woke up before Hui. To be honest i was thankful for it. Because that gave me time to steal a sweater. I loved big sweaters. I found red one, and obviously chose it. I was so big it almost went to my knees. Haha I was pretty short. But I still put on my shorts from yesterday.
I quietly exited his room, and went down to the kitchen. Jinho was the only one awake. It was pretty early. Like eight or something. He was in the kitchen, and I smelled coffee, so I went in there.
- why are you up so early?
I asked him. He looked at me, mostly at the sweater I took from Hui's closet.
- I'm doing an interview today. They are gonna make me wear a stupid bee suit.
He said and sighed. I laughed a little, and sat down by the kitchen table.
- well, at least you will look cute as hell. Girls really like that. Can I have some on that?
I asked him, and and motioned to the coffee mug. He got a cup out of the cabinet and poured me some, and handed it to me.
- thanks.
I said and smiled at him, and he smiled back.

- don't take this the wrong way. But did you have fun last night? I'm actually impressed by your drinking skill.
He asked me. I laughed and remember how much fun it was.
- I actually don't usually drink. But it was really fun.
I answered him. We talked a little more, then Yan An came into the kitchen holding, what I assumed was the bee suit. I started laughing hysterically, because it looked so cute, and I was already picturing jinho wearing it. Yan An also started laughing, making Jinho hit his shoulder. It couldn't take it anymore, because Jinho looked so cute when he was mad.
I was still laughing when I exited the kitchen. I decided to watch some TV, so I went to the living room. I realized Jinho and Yan An wasn't the only ones awake. ShinWon was sitting on the couch watching some drama.
- good morning
I told him and sat down beside him. He said it back, and smiled at me.
- what are we watching?
I asked him. I think I recognized but I wasn't sure. It was some drama with Lee Minho.
- it's my favorite one. It's called the legend of the blue sea.
He answered me. Right. I had actually already seen it.
- I like it. Saw it once when I had sleep problems.
I told him.
- you used to have a lot of problems didn't you? Not your doing of course.
He asked me turning to look at me. I never realized how nice and caring Shinwon was. We never really got to talk much.
- yeah.. i guess it was pretty bad. The bullying was the worst. And not eating enough.
I confessed.
- I'm really happy you don't have to suffer from it anymore. I don't know you that much. But I still care. And you can always talk to me.
He said. I thanked him, and gave him a small hug.

We watched the drama for a while. Then my phone was ringing. It was Mr. hong.
- hello. Where are you?
He asked.
-I'm still at the pentagon dorm. Do you need me to come back.
I asked.
- If it's ok with you. You could always come later if you wish. But I have a surprise for you.
He said. I really liked surprises. And since it was coming from him, it had to be a good one.
- No it's fine, can someone pick me up?
I asked him.
- I will send my personal driver, he can be there in ten.
He answered.
- thank you. I will see you soon then. Bye
I told him.
- goodbye.
I ended the call. I needed to say good bye to Hui.
I said goodbye to Shinwon, and went upstairs. I met Yuto in the hallway.
- hi. How are you feeling?
I asked him, but he just walked right past me. Weird.
I entered Hui's room. He was awake, and luckily dressed. He was looking at his phone with a weird look.
- hey. How long have you been up?
I asked and sat down beside him. I gave him a kiss, and looked at his phone. He was looking at  his pictures. It was a picture of all the boys.
- about 30 minutes.
He said sounding a little sad.
- is something wrong?
I asked him, concerned.
- I thought you left. I wanted to have a picture of us..
He said. I really wanted one too. It was kind of lame, but I wanted one as my screen saver.
- well, let's take one. And on my phone too.
I told him. He looked really happy, and kissed me. I was really getting used to be kissed now. I liked it.
We took several photos on both our phones. When I told him I needed to leave, he looked sad, but he understood.
By now, the driver was probably here.
I ran downstairs and said goodbye to Jinho, Yan An and Yuto. They said it back and hugged me. Yuto didn't say anything, he just started looking trough a cabinet. I didn't have time to talk to him, so I just left.

When we got back to the building, I was told I would find mr Hong in the cafeteria. He always ate with the trainees and groups. He was a really down to earth man. That was what I liked about him. Actually, everyone liked him.
As I entered the cafeteria, I lost the grip on my phone, making it fall to the ground. When I picked it up, is was really broken, and the screen was black at some area.
- shit!
I said, maybe a little too loud, because a group of trainee girls laughed looking at me, and BTOB was also there, some laughing, others smiling. As I walked passed them, Sung Jae winked at me. I just rolled my eyes, and kept walking.
I finally spotted mr.Hong. I sat down across from him.
- I guess you will be needing a new phone?
He said and laughed a little. Would he really buy me a new phone? I could afford it on my own.
- yeah I will buy a new one maybe tomorrow, if I have the time.
I answered him, a little embarrassed.
- which one are you getting?
He asked me.
-I really like the one I have, so probably the same one.
I answered him, looking down on my broken phone.
- I'll send my assistant to get you one tomorrow, because you will be quite busy with your surprise.
He said smirking. He was so nice, and I really wanted to know the surprise now.
- thank you so much. Are you gonna tell me the surprise now?
I asked excitedly. He laughed at my excitement, and slid a peace of paper over the table. I looked down at it. It was pictures of a apartment. It was really high class, and it looked pretty big too.
- wait.. what do you mean?
I asked him.
- thought it was about time you got your own place. As your manager, and a founder, it was really easy getting this one. You deserve the best.
He said, and smiled. Wait, he was really going to be my manager? This was amazing.
I got fast up from my seat, and bowed three times.
- thank you, thank you thank you.
I almost yelled. I sensed that a lot of people where looking at me now. But I didn't mind.