#10

*Hui's Pov*

About an hour ago Seunghee's parents got a phonecall from the Japanese police. A woman had discovered Seunghee lying on the ground outside a hotel literally in the middle of Tokyo. She.. Had been shot. I wish it was me.
What did she ever do to deserve it? The police in Japan had already leaked everything of course. We where on our way to the airport right now. I couldn't believe that Cube actually let us go. But this was a really special case.. This had never happened before. They had caught her birthmother trying to kidnap her from the hospital already, and they where now looking for a man, that they believed was the one arranging the kidnapping. But his name remained unknown.
You might wonder, why Prism didn't go with us. Well, according to Cube, they still had to practice for their upcoming tour in China. All i could think about was Seunghee, she would probably be devastated that not even Yu Xia was coming for her. Hopefully she would be happy the whole pentagon came.
- can you drive faster?!
Hyuna yelled at our driver. Yeah, she was also with us. I didn't really get a chance to talk to her earlier, so I figured now was the time.
- it's not going to help, the flight doesn't leave until another hour.
I told her carefully. Maybe I shouldn't have, because now Yuto was glaring at me. I decided not to talk to her after all. I just continued to look out the window. I just wanted to see Seunghee. But not like that. In a hospital. I was wondering if she would change. Well of course she would, but I hoped she wouldn't be too traumatized. No matter, I would be there for her. Always.
But maybe i couldn't.

*Seunghee's pov*
Beep.
Beep.
The beeping sound was constant, and it hurt my head. I started feeling restless. I opened my eyes to find myself in a hospital room. The lights was off, but I could still see the room clearly because of the windows that led to the hallway. Someone was standing outside, who looked like a police officer. Was I still in danger? Shit. What if they still hadn't caught Yako? Or my mother?

I suddenly started to remember the dream I just had. It was kind of suspicious because I remember it was here, in this hospital..

it was dark in the room. it had to be in the middle of the night. i didnt really know where is was. it looked like a hospital though. suddenly a doctor came in. it was a female. she kinda looked familiar but i didnt really see her face well.

- uhm, excuse me? is there a problem?

i asked her, and lifted myself in sitting position. she didnt say anything, and just walked towarsd the machine and tube i was connected to. she then took out a needle with a white liquid in. she then proceded to inject in in the tube. what was she doing? was she even a doctor?

- uhm what are you doing?!!

i asked her. i still couldnt see her face. she didnt say anything yet, but slowly turned around. no. it couldnt be. how did she get in here?

- did you really think you could get away? im taking you back. i need the money more than ever now. its all youre fault. now i have to cover Ueharas medical bills too. you almost killed him. he is in a coma!

oh. i wish i hadnt done it. but i had to. it was my only chance. i cant allow myself to feel bad. i would break down. i wasnt gonna go that easily. i started screaming as high as my voice would allow me. i tried to press the panic button too but my hands was getting weak. in fact my whole body was getting weak. i felt drowsy. i wanted to sleep. but before i closed my eyes, i saw a doctor and a security guard hastly entering the room. i just needed to close my eyes. just for a while.

yutos pov

my arm was around hyuna. we where almost at the airport now. but somehow it didnt feel right. since the first time i saw her in the Cube building, i had a crush on her. and i never imagined i would be this close to her ever. but i just couldnt stop thinking about seunghee. i felt so bad for misjudging her. she seemed so sweet and innocent. and she probably had been treated bad for such a long time. and her eating diorder broke my heart. she just didnt deserve any of it. i made a promise to myself. when she got back, i would treat her the way she deserved. and always be her friend. we clearly had more in common than i thought. i never really befriended girls, because they kind of scared me. but seunghee was so nice, and selfless.

we finnaly arrived at the airport. so many papparazzi and fans where waiting. they where asking us questions, and taking photos. but i didnt mind, because seunghee had been found. alive.

- are you going to see seunghee? is she hurt?

- who took her? has the police found out?

- are any of you in a relationship with her?

- is she leaving prism?

- are you planning a comeback?

-is seunghee gonna leave the music industry?

it was some of the question that they where shouting. we finally got to the check-in and control. Yan An had to take of his belt and get a random check up, making Kino and hongseok laugh. i had to admit it was kind of hilarious. we where finally gonna board the plane. i decided to sit next to Shinwon because i wanted to take a nap, and he was the least talkative. the rest of the group was talking so much that we got this couple to switch seats with us in the back of the plane. i really needed the nap, because i planned to stay awake the whole time at the hospital, so that i could see seunghee the moment she woke up.

AN: too my few readers, im sorry i havent been updating recently. i suffered a few months from depression and i just got better. my doctor increased my medicine dose, and i feel a lot better now. i also hope that you have been good all this time.