#19

A month had gone by since the last time I saw Yuto. But maybe it was for the best. I also stopped going to the pentagon dorm. Hui didn't seem too bothered by it. Things where going really great between us. He came over as much as he could, and he even bought me a silver necklace for our 1 month anniversary.  He also stopped eating lunch with Hyuna and E'Dawn, so that he could be with me. We couldn't show affection when we where at the Cube building, but it was still nice to get to see him almost everyday.
Also, my debut as a solo artist was getting closer, and I had already released some teasers. People where really looking forward to it. Some people where hating on me, calling me a snake. But mostly people supported me and defended me. Prism came back from their tour last week. But they where avoiding me. I understood why. And to be honest I was afraid to meet them anyways. 

I was in the practice room with my dance crew. We had already been going for 3 hours, so I decided to let them have an hour break. They seemed really happy about it, and one of my main dancers, Jae even gave me a hug. I just laughed and told them to eat light, because we would do another two hours after.
I decided to go to the wardrobe and take a shower. I was sweating like crazy, and I would be meeting Hui for lunch.
I changed into some black jeans and a red tank top. I had gained some weight the past month, but I looked kind of fit after all the dance practice.

I went to the cafeteria and got a salad. Then I met BTOB and chatted with them for a while. Then Hui called me and asked me to meet him outside the cafeteria. I said goodbye to BTOB and went outside to meet Hui. He wasn't there yet. I started walking back and forth, and was suddenly dragged inside a room. It was really familiar.
- ahh, you have to stop scaring me like this.
I told Hui, and hit his shoulder playfully.
- you know.. this is just like when we had our first kiss.
He said, pulling me closer to him.
- you mean when you kissed me and I basically attacked you?
I said and laughed. He started blushing, and so did I. Because I remembered what happened to him because of that. I sat down on a table in the room witch I notice was some kind of broom closet, just like the first time.
- lock the door..
I told Hui. He looked hesitant at first, but turned around to locked the door. When he turned back around, I had already taken off my top.
- wait. Here?
He asked me.
- what, you don't want to?
I asked. But I took it he wanted to because he sort of ran to me.

*Hui's pov*
After..lunch, I had to get right back to the practice room. I said goodbye to Seunghee after I followed her back to where her practice room where. I was really proud of her. I knew she was working hard on her comeback as a solo artist. We had discussed earlier that we should probably come out as a couple in public. If cube allowed it of course.

When I entered the room, Hyuna and E'Dawn where sitting in the corner eating. I guess they didn't feel the need to go to the cafeteria. They looked somewhat indulged in a conversation, and their shoulder where even touching each other.
- I'm back!
I told them to get their attention. They looked up at me, and looked a little uneasy.
- we need to talk to you.
E'Dawn said, and got up from the floor. I just nodded and sat down on the place he just got up from. I was really tired.
- wait, why are you still so tired? I gave you an hour break..?
Hyuna asked me. I didn't really know what to answer. I couldn't really tell them I just had made love with my girlfriend in a broom closet. Not that I was complaining. It was amazing. Not because I got laid, but because it reminded me so much of the first time we kissed.
- I..
Was all I could say. I actually had no explanation and I didn't like to lie.
- was with Seunghee..
was all I could say.
- so you're tired because you where with Seunghee? I didnt have the impression she was that much to handle.
Hyuna said, who also got up from the floor, and stood next to E'Dawn.
E'Dawn gave me a funny look, and I just looked down on the ground. If he really knew, he would envy me. Because I had the most funny, beautiful and caring girlfriend in the world.
- we'll that depends on what they where doing.
E'Dawn said, giving me and Hyuna a perverted look.
- oh damn.
Hyuna said and started laughing.
- what?!
I asked them. I didn't really understand what was so funny about it.
- shit.
Hyuna said, and suddenly looked really serious. The weirdest part was that E'Dawn also got the same look on his face. I didn't understand. Had they chanced their meaning about letting me spend lunch time with Seunghee?
-what? What is it?
I asked them. They looked really uneasy.
- I think I'm going to go fill up our water bottles..
Hyuna said and left.  It was only me and E'Dawn in the room now.
- what's going on? I wasn't even late from lunch.
I asked him.
- well, me and Hyuna have decided it would be for the best if...
E'Dawn didn't get to finish his sentence, before I interrupted him. Why would they even make decisions without me?
- why would you even make decisions without me?
I told him. This project meant a lot to me.
- don't get mad at me! This is your fault!
E'Dawn said, or kind of shouted.
- what do you mean my fault? I haven't done anything wrong?
I told him, getting a bit angry myself.
- you fell in love with her idiot. And now you have to break up with her.
He answered me. This couldn't be real.
-no.
I said, and got up from the floor. Suddenly I heard someone laughing really loudly from outside, in the hallway. Both me and E'Dawn went to check it out.
Outside of our practice room, we found Prism, and Seunghee. Their leader where holding a red sweater, and a pair of scissors.
- wait.. please don't.
Seunghee pleaded, only making them laugh more. The only person who didn't laugh, was Yu Xia.
- Yu Xia.. please. You know what it means to me.
Seunghee told Yu Xia. Everyone where now looking at her. She turned around and just left.
I went over to Seunghee, when she noticed me. She gave me this look. Desperation. I needed to do something.
- ok. You've had your fun. Hand over the sweater.
I told Chajeong. But maybe I shouldn't have. Because now she cut it in haft with the scissors.
- oh my god....
Seunghee said, and I could hear how sad she was. Prism laughed, and just left her there. But not before throwing the sweater on the ground.
Seunghee fell to her knees, and picked up the sweater. I didn't really know what I could do. E'Dawn looked at me, and went back inside the practice room.
- my aunt gave me this for my birthday, last year. She died the day after. She had cancer.
Seunghee said, and got up from the floor. I just embraced her. She wasn't crying, but her eyes where watery.
- I have to go... I got vocal practice.
She said, and left.
Why did all bad things follow her? I was getting pretty mad about the way Prism treated her, without getting punished. I decided I would make a complaint.
When I got back inside our dance practice room, Hyuna was already back.
- you know.. your not making this any easier for yourself.
E'Dawn said. Hyuna asked what he meant, so he told her what happened.
- poor Seunghee..
Hyuna said, and looked down at the ground.
- I can't break up with her yet. It would kill her.
I told them.
- you have a week.
Hyuna said. A week. I had a week to break up with her. How could I do it?