#4

*Seunghee's pov*
I couldn't sleep. I had been lying in bed, staring at my ceiling all night. It was now 5am, so I gave up. I got out of bed, and took a shower. After I got out of the shower, I put on a brown hoodie that was so big it almost reached my knees. Today, our manager would bring clothing for us to wear on weekly idol. We needed to match our concept.

after making breakfast for my members, i decided to go on a walk. it was still an hour until our manager would arrive with the clothes. the weather was nice today, the sun was shining. i decided to go to the coffee shop that was located only a few blocks from our dorm. I ordered an Americano to take with me back to the dorm. I also bought one for Jen, as a thank you for driving me yesterday.

*Two hours later*

We where now at the weekly idol studio, and I was walking in the hall trying to remember witch room I was suppose to be in. I wasn't really paying much attention to my surroundings, and was suddenly pulled inside a room. Actually it was a broom closet. I started to freak out.
- woah, it's just me!
I looked at the person that had dragged me inside. It was Hui.
- omo I thought I was getting raped or something.
I told him, and relaxed a little.
- wait, why are we in here?
I asked him. He looked slightly embarrassed.
- I am practicing my charismatic skills
He told me, and I nodded in understanding.
- I'm so tired that I don't even have the energy to smile today
I told him, and yawned.
Hui looked really good today, he wore ripped jeans and a red sweater. My favorite color.
- I know how to make you smile!
He said, and gave me a weird look. He then started to tickle me, making me laugh.
- see, it worked!
He said. He did it again, and it was kind of funny. He stopped, and just held me, looking into my eyes.
- you look very pretty today by the way
He said, blushing a little. He then closed his eyes, and moved his head closer to mine. I realized what he was gonna do, so I closed mine too. Our lips met, but it didn't last that long. It was getting really hot inside this little broom closet. Or inside me, I couldn't tell.
When he pulled away, he had the biggest smile on his face. And I surly was red as hell. But it felt really good, and I wanted more. I pushed him against the wall, and attacked his lips. He was surprised at first, but then he put his hand around my waist, and we got really into it. Like really.
Suddenly someone opened the door. I couldn't believe who it was either. I walked a few steps away from Hui, but the person definitely saw.
-Oh, sorry
Hyuna said. Yes hyuna. She had gotten even more beautiful since last time I saw her.
- hyuna sunbaemin!
I yelled and hugged her. We were close, but not really friends, because I almost never saw her.
She hugged me back, and laughed a little.
- it's so good to see you, my favorite doengsang!
She said when we finished hugging. Hui was just standing awkwardly beside us, not really saying anything.
- who is this now?
Hyuna said, smirking and looking at Hui. He introduced himself, and bowed for her. This was probably a really awkward situation for him.
- he's got a boner u know.
Hyuna whispered in my ear, making me look to the specific area.it was true. I don't think my eyes could get any wider, and Hui noticed me looking. He then looked down and saw for himself.
-shit.
He said, making hyuna laugh. I quickly covered her mouth with my hand. Poor Hui. I was the one to blame.
- I think I should leave now. See you soon
He said, kissed my cheek and left as quickly as he could.
- so, is he your boyfriend?
Hyuna asked me as soon as Hui had left.
- no, you actually witnessed our first kiss.
I told her, blushing.
- that wasn't a kiss, honey
She told me while laughing.

It was finally time for the show to start, and we where being introduced. We got to go last, so Hyuna and Pentagon was already there when we came in. We did our own introduction, and sat down on the tall chairs, we where closest to defconn and hyeong-don. Hyuna sat alone in the middle, and I wondered if she missed her former members. She probably did. The MC's started asking Hyuna some questions, but I didn't pay attention. I was too busy looking at Hui. His eyes met mine, and he gave me a cute smile. I felt kind of bad for earlier. Next time we should probably lock the door. Wait, would it be a next time?
- Seunghee? Are you with us?
Defconn suddenly asked me, making me turn to look at him.
- what?
I asked him, making Hyuna and basically entire pentagon to laugh at me.
- we where talking about your visuals. You have a really cute face, very different from most Korean girls.
He told me.
-Oh thank you. I'm not Korean though.
I answered politely, and also bowed my head.
- where are you from? Japan?
Hyeong-don asked me, looking surprised.
- correct
I answered him.
- but you have a Korean name? Did you change it? What is your Japanse name?
He asked me, seeming interested.
- yes, I was adopted by Korean family, so they changed my name. And my Japanse name is Haruka.
I answered him.
-I didn't know you where Japanese?
Yuto suddenly said, making everyone look at him.
- you didn't ask.
I answered him. Apparently it was funny, because, people where laughing and clapping.
- she's sassy too!!
Defconn yelled.

We also did a few danced, pentagon did one of ours, and we danced to theirs, can you feel it. It was definitely my favorite song at the moment too. Hyuna also picked me and Kino to do one of her dances, it was really fun dancing with him.
We played a few games,did aegyo and we where gonna end it with some more questions.
- who in Prism, is the most self obsessed?
They asked. Yui quickly took the mic from chajeong.
- Seunghee!
She said. But she didn't get the reaction she was hoping for. Nobody but Rina and Hana laughed this time. Not even Yu Xia.
- that is so far from true. Seunghee doesn't really care that much about her looks. But she cares a lot about others.
Hyuna said, giving a bitchy look too Yui.
- but i do remember, every time I saw Yui, she would be looking at her reflection somehow, and smile.
She continued.
- that's kind of weird
Hyeong-Dan said, making us laugh. Well, I really tried to not, but Hyuna was so savage. Yui and her twin Rina, looked really bitter as they sat there with their arms crossed.
Since nobody was talking about me right now, I looked over at Hui again. He was already looking at me. All I really wanted was to be held by him right now. Or go home to sleep.
But mostly I wanted to be with him. We did kind of get interrupted in the middle of something. Luckily the variety show was finished, we would just say some last words.

All of us got served a meal afterwards, so sat in one of the meeting rooms they had there. I sat beside Hyuna and Hui, Yuto even managed to score a seat next to Hyuna. They got along pretty well too, it almost looked like she took an interest towards him. Me and Hui where holding hands under the table.
I didn't notice chajeong drop one of her chopsticks on the floor, or that the went down to get it. When she got back in her seat, she was glaring at me.
- seunghee, time to say goodbye to your.. The people around you.
She said, and got up.
- you mean her friends?
Hyuna sunbaenim asked her, and raised a brow.
- now, seunghee!
She said, so I quickly got up and followed. I guess I would have to talk to Hui later.

AN: I'm so embarrassed.