#15

Last night, I slept at my dorm, soon to be ex dorm. I was feeling a little tired from drinking the night before yesterday. But before I went to sleep, I packed all my things. I also did something bad.
I trashed Chajeong and Yui's rooms. But doing it was really fun. They deserved it. If they where ever to ask me about it, I would just say I was already moved in to my new apartment.

Today I was actually moving in. I went into the kitchen to collect my stuff. Every birthday, my mother would send me pretty plates and glasses, and of course I would bring them with me. Mr. Hong told me he would get some of his staff to help me move. But I told him I would get some friends to help me, I just needed to borrow a car. He visited me that morning, with a new phone,the keys and directions to my new apartment. Hopefully some of the pentagon members would help me carry my boxes into the car, and carry them inside my new apartment. I decided to ask them now, on the group chat.
Text chat:
Seunghee: I need a favor, if you have time?
Kino: what is it?
Hui: good morning <3
Seunghee: yes good morning<3
Shinwon: I can help you whatever it is :)
Wooseok: me too!
Seunghee: I'm moving in to the new apartment today, and I was wondering if you could help me move some boxes? I'm kinda weak, and some of them is too heavy for me.
Kino: I can lend you my manpower!
Shinwon: same.
Wooseok: same.
Hui: i really want to help, but I can't, I'm sorry.
E'Dawn: I'm also busy today.
Seunghee: with what? It's ok.
Hui: just some work at Cube.
Seunghee: oh, ok.
Yuto: can I come as well?
Seunghee: of course :D when can you be here?
Shinwon: we could come right now?
Seunghee: really?
Kino: yeah
Seunghee: thank you, I don't want to be here anymore. It's weird to be in the dorm.
Shinwon: I get that, we'll be there in ten.
Seunghee: ok, you know where the dorm is right?
Wooseok: yep
Seunghee: great, see you soon then!

I placed my phone down on the kitchen counter, and finished packing the rest of my stuff. I decided to watch some Tv until they got here.
15 minutes later, I heard the front door opening, so I ran to the hallway.
Woosek, Shinwon, kino and Yuto was taking off their shoes.
- uhm, what happened here?
Shinwon asked, he was looking inside Yui's room. Damn I forgot to close the doors.
- and in here too?
Kino said looking inside Chajeong's room.
Wooseok and Yuto was also looking inside the rooms now.
- I don't know.
I said innocently.
- right.
Wooseok said, and laughed at me. Yuto just stayed silent, but he looked very amused, actually all of them looked amused.
- i want to leave now...
I told them. I hated being here. I needed to leave, now. Luckily I didn't have that many boxes, so we could actually just leave now and don't go back up.
- of course, I think we can manage taking all the boxes down now.
Kino said, and all of them agreed, Wooseok took the two boxes of clothes, Shinwon took my books and all my of my makeup and bathroom things.
Kino took a heavy box with my computer and all my electronics. And Yuto took my kitchen supplies. I was left with the box, where I had put my stuffed animals and pillows.
- lets go!
Kino said, and they started to leave.
- wait, give me a sec, I have to do something.
I said. I went in to my room, and took the last thing, my favorite red sweater. I went in to Yu Xia's room, and lied it on her bed. I wanted to cry, but I held it in. The truth was, I would miss her.
- ok, lets go.
I told them. All of them started to carry my stuff to the elevator, I told them I had borrowed a car, and that it was down in the parking garage under the building. Yuto didn't leave yet, and turned to me.
- wasn't that your favorite sweater?
He asked me. He really did notice everything.
- yeah.. let's just go.
I told him.

When we got to the apartment, I was shook, it looked so fancy, even outside. I wondered how much it would cost mr.Hong. Maybe i could convince him to let me pay some of the rent at least. We carried the boxes inside.
- wow, this is really cool.
Wooseok said. The other was also amazed by it. But not as much as me. The furnitures was really classy, but also very modern. After we put down the boxes, I ran into the kitchen. It was so nice.
- ahhh!
I yelled, and the others came running in too.
- what is it?
Yuto said, he looked a little concerned, and I laughed.
- look at this kitchen.
I said excitedly.
- hey you shouldn't scream like that, I got worried.
Yuto said. I just laughed. I noticed that I was really hungry, I hadn't eaten yet today.
- lets order some food. You can have anything you want, my treat. Since you helped me it's the least I can do.
- really?
Wooseok asked me.
- yes, I'm so hungry.
I told them. Finally they agreed to let me buy them food.

When the food arrived, we decided to eat on the couch and watch a movie. They chose a action movie, and I agreed. I loved action.
But at some point, we got to a scene where the main actress got kidnapped and tied to a chair. And memories from what happened to me came back. I didn't notice I was crying, before Yuto took my hand.
- what's wrong?
He asked me concerned, and the other turned to look at me now. Shinwon paused the movie.
- I.. this happened in Japan. To me.
I confessed to them.
- oh I'm so sorry. We don't have to watch the video anymore.
Shinwon said. I nodded in agreement.
- do you want to know what really happened to me? I asked them.

AN: I really love filler chapters. Because pentagon is a really big group, and I wanted you to get to know them, they way I kind of think they are like :))