#5

As soon as we got home, I was pushed up against the wall by Yui.
- how dare you? Why do you constantly have the need to get all the attention?!
She yelled, and put her hands on my throat.
- did you put her up to it? Do you know how embarrassing that was for me?!!
She continued to yell, I felt myself choking, I couldn't breath.
Chajeong, who was watching this all happen, with the rest of the group, pulled Yui off me. I finally could breath, but it was still hard. I couldn't believe they would let thing go this far. I had never feared for my life before. I got so dizzy I couldn't stand, so I had to sit down on the floor. Suddely, Yui kicked me in the head, making me see black.
- stop it!!
Yu Xia suddenly yelled, making everyone look at her. Not that I didn't appreciate her trying to help, but i didn't understand why..
- you wanna get hit too?
Yui asked her, making Yu Xia hide behind Jen.
- that's enough Yui!
Our leader yelled, making Yui shut up and look at the ground.
I tried to stand up, but chajeong just pushed me back down.
- don't think you're off the hook. You will be punished. Do you have any idea how bad you made us all look?!
She yelled at me. What did she mean by punished?
-This is what you are gonna do. I will drive you to pentagon's dorm. And you will nock on the door, asking for Hui. And then, you are gonna tell him you never wanna see him again! And make him believe it!
She then said. No. No!! Why?
-no!
I said. I was still sitting on the floor, with all my members hovering over me.
- if you don't, I will let Yui here finish you off.
She threatened me. No why. I started crying hysterically. Chajeong pulled me up from the floor, and pushed me out the door.
-Get in the car, now!!
She said, and went to the car, entering the drivers seat. I followed her, and sat in the back.
Could I really do this? It hurt so bad when I got strangled. I didn't want to be hurt anymore. I had to do this.

*skipping the car ride*

As I walked up to the front door, it felt like everything was in slow motion. no. I couldn't do this. But I had too.
I nocked on their door, hoping they weren't home yet. But things never worked out in my favor.
The door opened, revealing the person I didn't want to see, but at the same time, really wanted to see.
- omg, what happened to your face?
Hui said, and took my hands. I needed to be strong. I pulled my hands away from his, and took a step back.
- I just came here, to... Tell you I never want to see you again.
I told him, my voice breaking a little.
- don't joke about stuff like that!
Hui said. He didn't believe me. I knew exactly what I had to say.
- I'm serious. I never want to see you again. I don't like you, your ugly and I'm disgusted that you kissed me. Please never speak to me again.
I said. His eyes widened. He tried to take my hands again, but I pulled them away.
- why are you doing this to me?
He yelled, now his voice was breaking, like my heart.
- because I hate you.
I saw tears forming in his eyes, and I couldn't take it anymore. I ran back to the car. Chajeong actually looked shocked, like she didn't think I would actually do it.
- damn that was cold.
She said, and laughed a little. I wanted to hurt her, all of them. Because I just realized I would rather be choked to death, than to see Hui hurt.

*Yuto's pov*
Maybe five minutes after we got back home, someone nocked on the door, Hui went to open, while the rest of us went to the kitchen to make a late dinner.
As we where gathering ingredients from the cabinets, we heard Seunghee's voice. I didn't know she would be coming over.
- I'm serious. I never want to see you again. I don't like you, your ugly and I'm disgusted that you kissed me. Please never speak to me again.
We heard her say. What the hell?
- why are you doing this to me!?
Hui yelled. He sounded so sad.That's when we heard Seunghee say something that made all of us run towards the front door. But Seunghee had already left.
- because I hate you.
Was what she said. I couldn't really believe my ears.
- what the hell was that?
Wooseok said. We all wondered the same.
Hui was crying. Our leader was crying.
E'Dawn hurried to hug him, and we brought him to the living room.
He sat down on the couch, but didn't say anything, he just kept crying. I had never seen a man show these kind of emotions, I didn't know what to do. I started to hate seunghee. She had hurt my best friend!
- I... I feel so stupid! Oh god why?? I ruined everything!
Hui eventually said. We all said comments in disagreement. This wasn't hit fault, it was hers.
- god what a bitch!
I yelled, and hit a pillow. Kino and Wooseok agreed with me. We spent the rest of the evening, trying the cheer him up, but nothing worked. He eventually went upstairs to sleep.
- so... Wanna order pizza?
E'Dawn asked.

*Seunghee's pov*
In the end I would always end up being the one who looked bad. They always made sure of it. I was stupid to think that I could have friends. And maybe a boyfriend.
When we got back home, I went straight to my room, slamming the door behind me. only a second after, Yu Xia rushed inside my room, locking the door behind her. What was she doing here? Did she come to laugh?
- I hate them. I hate myself. I'm so sorry harukachan!
She said, and started to cry. She had called me by my Japanese name. Like she used to. When we where best friends. Yeah, we used to be best friends, when we where trainees.
- you told her to stop. Why?
I asked her. She looked puzzled first, but then she realized what I talked about.
- because I still love you! You took care of me when I arrived in Korea, and you taught me everything I needed to know. They went too far, and I refuse to let you go back to being alone again. From now on, it's you and me! We can handle Yui and Rina..
She said, and wiped away her tears. I wanted to hit her real hard, but I also wanted to hug her. I had missed her so much.

AN: this was really painful to write. Poor Hui:(