#9

*Hui's pov*
Today was Saturday, meaning Seunghee had been missing for 7 days. A week. Nothing felt real anymore. All I could think about, was that day in the broom closet. And her laugh, and her face when she ate something she liked. All those thing kept going on repeat it my head. But the night she dumped me, was gone from my head. Prism had finally admitted they forced her to do it. They forced that poor girl. And I didn't make it any better. Of course I never hated her. I was just hurt. And embarrassed. To be honest, I gave her my first kiss. At least my first real one. E'Dawn had kissed me one time when we where all drunk. In return I gave him kitchen duty for a month. But that was still a good memory. I couldn't remember the last time we had fun. Nobody was in the mood for having fun. They all felt bad for misjudging Seunghee.

I think by now, I love her. Because loosing her is biggest pain I have felt in my life. And seeing Yan An with Yu Xia didn't help. We where all getting ready for the memorial concert. Hyuna came up with the idea of making this case so big, her kidnapper, if she was being held somewhere, wouldn't have anywhere to run. I trusted myself, and the group, to make this concert the best we had ever done. A lot of groups had promised to perform. Our friends had our back. We would bring her home. We had too. It had to work. Because the police still hadn't found anything. It was so weird. How could they not have found anything?
We where in a big hall right now, setting up all the banners we had made. Prism was here too, of course they would be the main attraction. I had overheard Chajeong earlier saying this would be good for their fame. I was actually about to slap her, but Yu Xia beat me too it. Jen also said if she heard something like that again, she would literally throw her off the stage. What was happening with me anyways? I just couldn't take their crap anymore. Seunghee was a person. A good person. She never did anything wrong. She always thought about others over herself. She was like an angel. God I missed her so much. I just wanted to hold her again. Kiss her. Maybe even marry her. She would be such a good mother too.
- hey Hui, why is your mouth hanging open like that? Are you having a stoke?
Yu Xia asked me, as she walked over to me. I was sitting on the stage edge by myself. I guess I went somewhere else for a while.
- I was just thinking. I'm gonna take Seunghee home to her parents when she gets back.. If she gets back.
I told her, and sighed. If she gets back? She would right? I shouldn't doubt this plan. It's the only one we have right now.
- that would be nice. I think her father needs some time to warm up to you anyways. And don't doubt the plan dude, it will work.
She said, and sat beside me on the edge.
She gave me a piece of paper. It was the list of groups/ artists coming.
The list went :
Bts
Jay Park
Hyuna
Exo
Jessi
Even G- dragon?
Pentagon
Prism
Got7
Twice
Red velvet
Yoon Mirae

Wow this was so many big groups and artists. This had to work.

*Seunghee pov*
Today they had brought me downstairs to try the dress. It was so freaking tight in the waist. What did he take me for? A Barbie doll? There was no way my waist would ever be that small. When he couldn't close the dress, he slapped me so hard I fell to the ground.
- great, now we have to wait even longer! Just fucking great!
He yelled. He was so angry, I was so scared. He had basically dragged me upstairs by the hair to my room, and just thrown me inside. Thankfully he just left after that. A little while later, Uehara came to my room with water again.
He tied me back up on the bed, and gave me the water bottle.
- we really need the money. My mother has a huge debt you know. She borrowed a lot of money for gambling. She told me God told her she would win a lot of money... She's just sick. But they weren't helping her at that hospital she had you at. They just propped her full of medicine. Even though she was pregnant.. Do you.. Are you sick, Haruka?
He asked me. So she wasn't just crazy for money... They depended on this. But when he asked if I where sick, I lost it.

I slapped him with my free hand. Making the water bottle spill all over the bed. I was expecting him to hit me, but he didn't. He just looked at me sadly.
- I'm not sick. I'm normal. I'M NOT LIKE HER!
I yelled, making him flinch. Was he expecting to get hit again? Did.. My, I mean his mother, hit him too? Fuck. I shouldn't have done it. He's a victim isn't he? Or am just... Too nice?
- I'm sorry. Brother.
I said, and started crying. He was my younger brother. I was supposed to protect him. How did everything become so fucked up.
He just hugged me. A hug. I haven't been hugged for so long. It felt nice, but it was wrong. I shouldn't be that way.
- untie me.
I told him, and looked in his eyes. He nodded, and untied me. I rubbed my wrist. It didn't hurt as bad as yesterday.
Should I try to escape? No. Not now. I would try later.
It was now 07:00 Pm, and we where currently watching some Japanese variety show. It was kind of nice to spend this time together. This was probably the last time I would see him anyways. I had a plan, but I wanted to see the concert first.

The concert was amazing. I really wish I was there. I cried through the whole thing, but it was mostly happy tears. It even made Uehara cry. Ahh so many emotions today. All the groups and other idols held speeches, wishing my family the best and the police luck in their investigation. I couldn't believe all these idols where there. They just dropped their schedules. Of course my group got the most time. It was painful to watch the perform without me. But I also hated them. They had the nerve to say all those things.. Like they cared for me. It made me angry. But as soon as it was pentagon's turn, I couldn't say anything. I was speechless. They wore all red, my favorite color, and on the screen behind them, was a selfie I took with them last time we hung out. But the best part was the speech. They all had things to say. Most of them cried while talking. God I loved them all so much. And Hui... He sung my favorite song. It's kinda silly. But he still did it. At the end of the song he said saranghae Seung Hee.

Omg my dad is gonna kill him
He still made go crazy inside. My plan better work, maybe I will se him tomorrow. My brother was sitting next to me, still crying.

- you are so loved, you know?
He said. I felt bad for him. he just wanted to be loved. But I can't be the one to love him. I reached for the vase on the table, and before he could react, I smashed it in his head. Hard. Some blood even splattered on my face. He didn't move. Shit, did I kill him? Fuck. I don't have time to care.
I grabbed a piece of the broken vase, and ran out of the room. I just kept running, until I found the elevator. It's first floor right? It had to be. I pressed the button and the door closed.

When the door opened again, I would have to make a run for it. The exit. They would surly spot me. But I was determined. I'm coming Hui.
He was all I thought about. Not being with him, all this time, made me like him even more. Because I never felt so lonely as I did without him now.
3.
2.
1.
The door opened, and I ran.
- stop that girl!!
- get her!
- shoot her! She can't get away!
I heard men shout from all directions. Shit. Then I started hearing gunshots too. Fuck. Run. I didn't stop, I was almost by the door now.

A bullet hit my arm. It hurt so fucking bad. But it was now or never. I kept running. Finally, the door. As i opened it, another bullet hit my thigh. I fell down. But not before opening the door.
- she's down, get her!
I heard someone yell. I hurriedly crawled out of the door, and out on the street.it hurt so bad using the arm. Shit. This was in the middle of Tokyo! A woman on the street saw me first, and came running towards me. All I could say was say help me. Then everything went black.

AN: James Bond