#12

I had been in this stupid hospital a week now. They finally where gonna discharge me today, so that I could fly back to Korea.
- Lets go!
I told my mother, jumping up and down in excitement. I had fully healed now, and just wanted to get back home. Well, not home, but back to Seoul. I wanted to be with pentagon. They weren't promoting right now, just had a few fanmeets. So they had a lot of time to hang. I couldn't wait. My mother told me her and my father needed to sign some papers, so I waited on a bench.
My mother and father had arrived the day after Pentagon visited me, and stayed trough the week.
I decided to text pentagon on our group chat.
Text chat:
Seunghee: coming home soon. Flight leaves in 3 hours. Gonna go for some quality food for once.
Yuto: can't wait.
Seunghee: well you are gonna have to kkk
Kino: Savage
Hui: are you gonna come over later then? <3
Seunghee: sure
Wooseok: ye boii!
Seunghee: I'm a girl.
Kino: SAVAGE!
Wooseok: shut up kinuu
Seunghee: HAHhaha damn.
E'Dawn: lets order pizza then
Seunghee: yess I miss junkfood
Wooseok: but you don't eat? Jk
Hui: shut up that's not funny.
Yuto: you better hide wooseok
Shinwon: I want ramen
Seunghee: too bad.
Kino: savage
Hongseok: we get it Kinuu
Kino: stop it
Wooseok: but it's funny..
Yan An: hey Seunghee?
Seunghee: yeah?
Yan An: miss you <3
Seunghee: miss u2 cutie
Hui: I'm also cute.
Seunghee: the cutest <3
Wooseok: bye
Kino: bye
Hongseok: bye
E'Dawn: bye
Yuto: did you eat the chocolate?
Hui: what chocolate??
Seunghee: that was you? Actually I binged it
Yuto: chocolate is life
Hui: when did you give her chocolate?
Seunghee: I have to go now, we are leaving the hospital. Love you
Hui: love you

I put my phone in the new purse Hyuna got me. It was really cool. It was red with a flower pattern on. She also told she was sorry that she didn't see me. I understood. I didn't like hospitals myself. My parents told me we would leave from the back entrance. Apparently my Japanese fans where camping outside the hospital. It made me really happy. So I took a photo of them from a window, and planned to post it on my instagram, to thank them.
My parent took me to a restaurant to buy food. I got sushi and unagi. I ate a lot, It was so good. I had only eaten hospital food a whole week. We where getting in the rental car, heading for the airport.
>*******<
We finally arrived back in Korea. Fans where even there, welcoming me home. Those fans have a way to know everything don't they?
We got to my parents car finally. I couldn't wait to see Hui. But some part of me was also really looking forward to seeing Yuto. I couldn't stop thinking about how sweet he could be. I really loved chocolate.
My parent was a little angry at me I could tell. They wanted me to come home. But I really needed to get back to Cube. I had to tell them my decision. And then I would go straight to the pentagon dorm.
Someone from Cube had texted me approving it.
When we got there, my mother started crying. My dad wasn't the crying type.
- mom.. I need to be here.
I told her.
- I know honey. I just.. I will miss you.
She said and hugged me while still crying. I didn't let her go right away. I wish they would move to Seoul, but I understood, beside me, they lived for their work. As I finished hugging my mother, my father embraced me.
- this Hui guy.. you really love him?
He asked me.
- I do.
I told him.
- then, I don't mind him. But if he hurts you, I'm throwing him in jail.
He said, jokingly. I laughed and assured him that he wouldn't hurt me. At least I didn't think so. He was good to me.
I entered the Cube building, but not before turning around and smiling at my parents.
When I got inside, I was greeted by mr. Hong. He was my favorite. He wasn't the founder of Prism, that would be ms. Shin. But I never liked her. She was mean, and wouldn't let me leave Prism, even tough she knew what they did to me.
Mr. hong led me to his office, and I sat down on the couch in front of his office desk. As he sat down on his chair, he put his hand on the table and started writing something in a book
- how are you?
He asked me. I was happy, but also a little scared to be honest. I couldn't go back to prism. I knew what I was gonna suggest. And I really think he would agree, he was the founder of 4minute and Hyuna's manager.
- I feel surprisingly good.
I told him.
-That's really good to hear. Now, let's talk  business. I don't want you to go back to Prism. But I want to keep you. I want to hear what you want. I'm sorry that things didn't work out with   Prism. You where the most liked Idol. But the group will manage. They just need to work harder if you decide to leave. 
He said. I was shocked. I never really knew I was the most liked. But mostly is was thankful to know I wouldn't have to go back to Prism. I also knew what I wanted now.

- here's the deal. I want to debut as a solo artist. I can sing and rap. I look somewhat good, and I have a lot of fans. But if not, I will leave this company, and look for a new one. And I also want you to be my manager, or someone from your team. No other way.

I told him, and crossed my legs and arms. I felt so brave. But it was all I wanted. He started smiling, and laughed. He then smacked the table making me jump a little.
- lets make it happen.
He then said. Holy shit. This couldn't be true. It was too good to be true. But it was.

- I know what you are thinking. It can't be true? Well it is. I have wanted to work with you for 2 years now. Finally I can. Your contract with ms. Shin is over. Let me make you the most popular artist, top charts. I believe you have all the qualities needed.

-he then said. Again holy shit. I got so happy I jumped out of my seat and hugged him. Maybe it was a little inappropriate, but I was so happy. Luckily he just laughed.
- now, I'm guessing you need a ride to the pentagon dorm?
He said.
This man. Amazing.

A/N I'm so exited lol