#13

When i arrived to the pentagon dorm, I really couldn't hide my excitement. As soon as I walked in the door, I ran to hui, and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist, and kissed me back.
- get a room.
E'Dawn said walking past us and in to the kitchen. Hui laughed and hugged me.
- missed you babe
He said, making me giggle and blushing. He never called me babe before.
- ahaha ha "missed you babe"
Kino teased us when he walked by also going to the kitchen. I laughed at it, and hui pouted.
- can't I even call my girlfriend babe?
Hui sort of yelled to the boys in the kitchen. Wait. Girlfriend? Was I really his girlfriend? I never had a boyfriend before. Ah this pabo made me blush again. Damn I loved him.
I got so exited that I ran to the living room and leaned again the door frame. Inside the living room Yuto, Wooseok, hongseok and Jinho was watching a drama. They all turned around and greeted me. I started giggling.
- I have a boyfriend.
I told them, excitedly.
They all laughed at me, but Yuto just looked at me, turned back to the TV and started to switching the channels.
- hey, we where just about to find out who his father was!
Jinho yelled at Yuto. Suddenly I felt someone hugging me from behind, putting his hands around my waist, kissing my cheek. Obviously it was Hui. He made me crazy.
- you know, you really are the cutest.
He told me. I felt so happy about the affection.
- hahah we don't need to watch your stupid love dramas Yuto, you can just watch Hui and Seunghee.
Hongseok said. Wooseok laughed. I got a little embarrassed, and covered my face with my hands.
Yuto got up from the couch, saying he needed to pee. He looked sad. Maybe he got embarrassed about him loving romantic dramas.

Me and hui decided to go up to his room. When we got there, I noticed a really cute Stuffed animal that looked like a bunny.
- ah so cute
I said, sitting down on his bed holding it.
- I called it Seunghee.. so I could look at it and always remember you.. Seunghee.. I though you where dead for some time..
He said tears forming in his eyes. He sat down on the bed beside me. I just kissed him and hugged him. What he said made me remember what really happened to me. It hurt. But then I remembered. I was here, with him.

We laid down on his bed, cuddling. It was really nice. All of this, I wasn't used to it. But it still felt so natural.
At some point, we ended up making out. I got so warm that I took off my sweater, leaving me with just my bra. Hui looked a little shocked, but kissed me again. he started to take his off as well, but someone nocked on the door. He sighed, and sat up on the bed.
- what?
He kind of yelled, making me laugh.
- pizza is here.
Yuto said from the other side of the door. At the mentioning of pizza, my stomach growled. So embarrassing. Hui just laughed at me.
- lets go down
He told me and kissed me one last time. I put on my sweater again, and we walked out the door holding hands.
Yuto wasn't at the door anymore. He probably went down again to eat.

When we entered the dining room, we where still holding hands.
- so what where you doing?
Wooseok asked us, earning a smack from Jinho.
- probably something you are too young to know about.
Jinho said.
- hey shut up.
I told him, making the rest of them laugh.
- savage
Kino said.
- that's dead.
I told him as I sat down by the table, making the other laugh even more.
Hui sat down beside me. Hongseok handed me a glass of water. I was was still feeling hot, so i was pretty thirsty. I started to chug it, and It tasted like shit, making me choke and spitting it out, but luckily I only got it on myself . Hongseok laughed so hard he even got tears in his eyes.
- ahhh, what the f is this?
I yelled at him.
- oh did I forget to mention its alcohol?
He said still laughing. God i still felt it in my throat. I took a slice of pizza to get the taste away.
- not cool bro
Hui told him, but I could see he wanted to laugh.
- yeah, laugh and see what happens
I told him, but laughed. Obviously the others laughed too. I was finally confident enough to show them my humorous side. The drink was kicking a little in and it felt nice. I decided to drink some more. It didn't taste as bad anymore. I decided to only eat one slice of pizza because I didn't want to feel bloated.

The conversations got more funny as we drank more, I was on my third glass, and I felt like I had gotten enough. At some point kino started dancing girl group dances. He even danced one of Prism's. I should have been sad about the reminder. But that particularly dance, was the one I made, and I was really proud of it.
At some point I put my hand on Hui's thigh, but just by the knee. I was telling the boys about the meeting with mr. Hong. They where really happy for me. Hui leaned over and I though he was going to kiss my cheek, but instead he whispered in my ear.
- do you want to sleep here tonight?
He asked me. I got really red, but nodded. He smiled and put his hand in mine.
- What was that?
Yuto asked. He looked really drunk. It was hilarious.
- he just said he liked red too.
I said and giggled, and almost fell of my chair.
- careful there
Hui said, but this time he laughed instead of holding it in.
- I have to pee.
I told him, and got up from the chair.

When I was done washing my hands, I was gonna leave the bathroom. But someone pushed me carefully back inside. At first I thought it was Hui. I was wrong. It was Yuto.
- I need to tell you something.
He said and closed the bathroom door. He put his hand on my shoulder.
- I love you.
He said. How cute. I giggled a little, and almost fell over, but he caught me.
- oops
I said and laughed.
- do you love me?
He asked me, sounding really drunk.
- of course I do. You are my best friend.
I told him, and hugged him.
- yeah.. bye
He said and left. I just laughed and exited the bathroom. I decided to go up to Hui's room, because I was staring to get really warm. I think it was because of the alcohol.

a few minutes later Hui came in too. He was holding a glass of something clear. I was sitting on his bed, hugging the bunny.
- it's just water, drink it
He told me, handing me the glass as he sat down beside me on his bed. I took the glass and chugged it.
- thanks
I told him.
- I have to take care of my girlfriend don't I?
He said taking my hand. I started to think about earlier. And got red again.
- hey.. since we are boyfriend and girlfriend. We can do boyfriend and girlfriend stuff?
I asked him. Now he got red.
- is E'Dawn gonna sleep here?
I asked. I hoped he wouldn't. Hui shook his head no.
- can we like, do boyfriend and girlfriend stuff?
I asked him. He started laughing. Right, I already asked him.
- are you sure?
He asked me. I was really sure.
-yeah.

AN: Im crying