#20

It had been a few days now, I was on a break from working on my comeback.It was too quiet. I had spent 5 days alone in my apartment . Yu Xia... I still hadn't gotten a hold of her. Every time I tried to call her, chajeong was the one picking up. I didn't even know if she wanted to speak to me. Hui had been kind of distant too, not answering all of my texts and calls. He did tell me that he had to work a lot more on his music this week. But I was beginning to feel something was wrong. It was just a feeling I had.

But finally, today he was gonna come over to my apartment. I wanted to make him something. I decided on a cake.
I gathered the ingredients, and and the baking equipment. I really loved my new kitchen. I always liked cooking, but not as a chore. Even thinking about the time with Prism made me sad. Because.. I missed them. I really shouldn't. They ruined me and I'm just getting used to being free and happy.
When I finished the cake, I put it in the oven and decided to take a shower.

Today was my birthday. But I didn't like birthdays anymore, because on my aunt dying. So I didn't tell Hui about it. But some part of me hoped he would know somehow.
My mother and father called me on skype after I finished showering. I really missed seeing them, so I asked if they could skype me instead of calling.
- hi honey. Happy birthday!
My mother said.
- thanks..
I told them.
- how old are you anyway?
My dad said jokingly.
- haha so funny
I said sarcastically, but I also laughed. I loved it when my father tried to be funny.
- we are really looking forward to you solo debut.
My mother said excitedly.
- thanks.. so am I. Though I am a little nervous.
I confessed.
- you shouldn't be. I know it will be great. How many songs are you releasing?
She asked me.
- three. My debut track is called Red, and the others is called 21 and Loving you.
I answered her. A beeping sound came from my kitchen. The cake was ready.
- I'll be right back.
I told them, and went to the kitchen. The cake looked really good. I hadn't eaten cake since my last birthday. I decided to put red frosting over it. I really hoped Hui would like it. I put it in the fridge to cool it down. Then I went back to my bedroom to talk to my parents again.
- I'm back, sorry it took so long, had to take the cake out of the oven.
I told them.
- you made your own birthday cake? That's sad
My father said.
- yeah.. thanks a lot dad.
I said and laughed.
- actually I made it for Hui. He's coming over soon. He doesn't really know it's my birthday.
I told them.
- really? Why not?
My mother asked me.
- because I don't want to celebrate it.
I told them, and looked down at my lap.
- I understand that honey..
My mother said looking sad. She lost her sister after all.

After I said goodbye to my parents, i sat down on my bed, and pulled a box from underneath it. Inside was my red sweater. I had sown it together, but I couldn't wear it. Inside the box was also a picture of me and Yu Xia. I locked the box and put it back under my bed. I was getting kind of sad, and I hoped Hui would be here soon.

*Yuto's Pov*
Hui just left the dorm, he was going to visit Seunghee. He looked really bothered by something, but nobody asked. He was only visiting us. He and E'Dawn moved to a dorm in the Cube building a few days ago. They would only stay there until triple H debuted. To be honest it was good to not have to see Hui everyday. It always reminded me what I did to Seunghee. I shouldn't have told her. But I couldn't help myself. Even if I hadn't seen her in a month, my feelings for her was just as strong.
I was sitting in the living room with Wooseok and Kino. They where on their phone, and I just sat there thinking.
- oh my god.
Kino suddenly said. I didn't really pay attention anyways.
- what?
Wooseok asked him. Looking interested.
- it's Seunghee's birthday! It's all around the internet.
He answered. That caught my attention. How could I not know this?
- wait, it's Seunghee's birthday?
Shinwon said shocked, he was standing in the doorway.
- yeah!
Kino said, getting up from the couch.
- we should talk to her or something.
Shinwon said.
- but she left the group chat..
Wooseok said. That was probably my fault.
- yeah...I never understood what that was about .
Kino said.
- did anyone try to call her?
Shinwon asked.
- she got a new phone. She probably didn't save our numbers.
Kino said. At that moment, my phone was ringing. It was her. Seunghee.

-Who is it?
Wooseok asked me. I was shocked, I couldn't say anything. Kino took the phone from my hands. He looked just as shocked as I was.
- omg, it's Seunghee!
He said, and everyone gathered around my phone. I snatched it back from him, and answered it.
- Yuto..?
She said.
- yes, is everything ok?
I asked her.
- no.. it's not. It's not okay Yuto.
- I need you.
She said, and hung up.
- I have to go.
I told the others.
When I got dressed, I started running.

*Seunghee's pov*
Just as I was thinking about how I wished he would come soon, someone nocked on my door. I went to my hallway and opened the door. It was Hui, thank god. I didn't want to see anyone else.
- hi
I said.
- hey...
He said. He didn't come inside, he just stood there.
- aren't you gonna come inside?
I asked him.
- no.
He answered. He didn't look so good, he looked tired, like he hadn't slept all night.
- are you trying to be funny?
I asked him. I didn't find it funny.
- no.
He said.
- is that all you can say? What's going on?
I asked him.
- let's break up.
He answered. I couldn't believe what he just said. Why would he want to break up? Had I done something wrong?
- why?
I asked him, my voice breaking a little.
- I have to focus on my music.
He said, not looking at me now. No. This couldn't happen. I tried to take his hands, but he only stepped backwards.
- please... don't do this to me..
I said, desperately.
- goodbye, Seunghee.
He said, and turned around, leaving. I didn't have the energy to stop him. I really wanted to go after him. But I closed my door, and pressed my back against it, sliding down to the floor.
What would I do now? I started crying hysterically, banged my head against the door.
- shit. Shit shit!
I yelled, and took out my phone. There was only one person, that I could think of to call. I dialed his number. He didn't answer right away, but at least he answered.
- Yuto..?
I said, when I heard he picked up.
- yes, is everything ok?
He asked me.
- no.. it's not. It's not okay Yuto.
- I need you.
I said, and hung up.

AN: you knew this was coming.