eight

ALASKA

"There you are!!" Carly yells to me over the noise. Auston and I had just arrived at William's after a short drive from McDonald's. I had wandered in, parting from Auston and eventually running into Carly.

"Here I am," I state, back to my usual awkward self. Carly smiles wide at me with a curious gleam in her eyes. She looks at me as if she's waiting for me to say something.

"What?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows. She gawks and allows her mouth to hang open.

"Aren't you going to tell me about your date?" she asks as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. I throw my hands up in the air at her word choice. All it was was a quick fast food dinner. I wouldn't have gone with him, but I didn't have a choice since he was in the car with me.

"It was not a date, Carly," I tell her with a serious expression. Carly rolls her eyes and mumbles a 'yeah, okay."

"Did I just hear the word date come out of Alaska's mouth?" Steph exclaims, suddenly appearing next to us with Mitch wrapped around her waist. These people!

"No, you heard the words 'none of your damn business,'" I retort, not trying to sound as rude as it came out.

"Jesus, someone didn't get some tonight," Mitch mumbles, although everyone heard him. My eyes widen in utter surprise.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I ask him, eyeing Steph and Carly as well. Both of them tried to contain their laughter.

"It means, based on your pissy mood, one can conclude that you and Auston did not, you know," he says, holding up the 'okay' sign and sticking his index finger through it. 

"Of course we didn't! Good to know you all think I would do that," I say, shooting Steph and Carly a look that probably said a thousand choice words.

"Well if it isn't sex, then why are you so pissy?" Mitch asks, slinging an arm around my shoulders. I don't bother moving his arm, knowing that no one was taking this conversation lightly.

"Mitch, I'm always pissy," I tell him, making everyone laugh. Carly doubles over in laughter, probably from the alcohol I smelled on her earlier. 

"Wait! Stay there!" Steph hollers, taking my phone out of my hand then positioning it for a photo. Mitch, Carly, and I are still laughing our asses off when the flash from my phone goes off, even though my comment wasn't all that funny. I lunge toward Steph, slipping my phone out of her hand and taking a look at it.

 I lunge toward Steph, slipping my phone out of her hand and taking a look at it

@alaskamay : post game

Tagged: @marner_93 @carlyyvalentine @stephlachancee

638 likes | 35 comments

@williamnylander : no flash photography in my home pls, I have art in here