thirteen

ALASKA

The first thing I notice when we burst into Auston's hotel room is the size of it. It wasn't any bigger than the room I was sharing with Steph and Carly, but it only had one bed. The rest of the space was open, separated from the LA air by tall windows. 

However, I only focus on the details of the room for a split-second before I am drawn back to the beautiful boy holding me in his arms. He found it more efficient to carry me inside from car, rather than have to hold me steady as I tumble everywhere.

We had reached the hotel quickly, surely breaking the speed limit numerous times, but that was the least of our worries. The only thing we seemed mutually concerned about was how fast we could get to a private place. 

Now, we seem to be on the same page about getting out of our clothes quickly, seeing as though  Auston is clawing at my complicated outfit. My legs stay wrapped firmly around his waist while my hands continue to rake through his messy hair. Auston's hands rest on the back of my thighs, keeping me in place. His lips and mine work in sync, battling for the upper hand. 

With long strides, Auston carries us over to the bed, pushing me against the wall a couple feet away. The added support allows him to slip his hands down my sides and untuck my tank top, peeling it off my body. A cool breeze sweeps across my now exposed stomach, causing me to shudder. 

Auston's lips venture downwards from my lips, planting sloppy kisses down my neck and chest. A light moan escapes my lips, despite my best efforts. I feel him smile through his kisses in response, clearly pleased. 

He finally pulls me away from the wall and dumps me on the bed, climbing on top of me immediately after. He reconnects our lips as my hands find their way to the hem of his shirt. I slip my hands under the soft fabric and run my fingers across his smooth, toned torso. 

Grunting, Auston sits up and pulls off his shirt, tossing it on the floor. I use this to my advantage and sit up as well, pushing us both back so we are now standing on the floor. I spin us around and push him back onto the bed, this time climbing on top of him. 

He smirks at the change of position as I dip my head down to reconnect our lips. His hands grip my ass through my jeans, groaning when I gently bite down on his bottom lip. A smirk plays on my lips as I reach behind me and unhook my bra, causing his eyes to go wide in the moonlit room.

I see him reach for my chest, but I back away a bit, wanting to speed up the process. I take it upon myself to unbutton his tight jeans, sliding them down his legs. I return to my previous position, sitting on his hips and grinding a bit until I hear a moan release from his lips. I start to tease him more with a big grin on my face, but Auston has other plans.

He places his hands on my hips and rolls us over so that he is now on top. He leaves kisses down my bare stomach until he reaches the waistband of my jeans. He quickly slides them down my legs then discards them somewhere in the room. 

Now that we both remain in just our underwear, I thank God for making me choose a nicer pair today. Auston looks up at me while planting a kiss on both of my hips before pressing his lips to the skin on my inner thighs. I suck in a breath, partly because it feels good, and partly because it tickles. After his lips leave my skin, Auston glances up to me as if to ask me permission to go any farther. I smirk as a response, in no condition to try and string together coherent words.

His large fingers hook onto the lace band and tug downwards, leaving me completely exposed. Heat rushes to my cheeks at the feeling of being totally naked underneath Auston. Growing impatient, I snap my fingers, motioning towards the boxers that still clung to his body. He chuckles lightly at my bossiness but follows my orders, sliding the fabric down his legs, releasing his rather large length.