one

a;n

honestly, I live for bickering-like-an-old-couple vkook. also happy birthday to matthew gray gubler & this other amazing human being!

 also happy birthday to matthew gray gubler & this other amazing human being!

(honestly, i have so much love for them both- have a blessed day everyone!)

- silkcity

"Taehyung"

"What?"

"When do you think he'll wake up?"

"I don't know, Jungkook. He's going to be fine, don't worry."

There was a long pause, "Do you want some more ice cream?"

"No, we've eaten enough."

Yoongi rolled his head over. His brain throbbed furiously inside his skull. His whole body was swallowed by a huge dull ache. Everything was too loud. The heart rate monitor beeped insistently next to him and it didn't help that Taehyung and Jungkook were bickering in the only the loudest voices ever.

Jungkook frowned, "Why do you keep sniffling?"

"I told you, I have a cold," Taehyung answered with a mouth full of salty chips.

"Didn't you think it might've been a bad idea to come to a hospital when you're sick?" Jungkook asked in a patronising tone.

Taehyung snorted, "You go to the hospital when you're sick, idiot."

"Well you're going to make everyone else, that is actually already sick, sick again. Idiot." Jungkook mumbled and Yoongi couldn't help but let out a little scoff.

"Yoongi!" Taehyung jeered, sitting up in his seat. "I thought you were dead or something, you've been out for a whole day!"

"Taehyung! This is the intensive care unit of a hospital, you can't go around saying shit like that!"Jungkook hissed as a nurse walked past, giving the loud pair a passing glare.

"What! I'm being serious!" Taehyung huffed. Yoongi cracked a small smile, he was glad his best friends were still as silly and childish as before- even if they were making his brain burst.

"Honestly, I can't believe you sometimes," Jungkook muttered.

Taehyung leant away from Yoongi, "I'm sorry, what did you say? Wait... Jungkook, can you smell that?"

"What are you talking about, there isn't any-"

"Because I smell bullshit!"

Jungkook huffed, "Stop being so immature, why can't you act your age for two seconds?"

"Please, you two. Stop fighting." Yoongi pleaded and Jungkook and Taehyung both sat back in their seats, feeling equally guilty. He hadn't realised how thirsty he was until he spoke, his tongue heavy in his sandpapery mouth.