fourteen

a;n

wow, this story is nearly over. sad.

but legit tho, i got so many more stories coming. get ready y'all. 

- silkcity

-

Seoul was a beautiful city during this time of year, though it was bitterly cold. The streets were busy as ever in the evening, commuters leaving work for the day shopping for necessities, colleagues reliving the days stresses over barbequed meats and soju, and young people going out to party the night away. The sweet spicy aroma of street vendors frying various assortments of meats and vegetables wafted through the chilly night air in warm delicious tidal waves. 

Yoongi smirked at his painfully red and cold his nimble hands were. Jimin would often tease Yoongi for the way his nose and the tips of his ears would be tinted pink as if the chilly winds had watercoloured them the pretty pinky-peachy colour with its own icy paintbrush.

The cool metal of Yoongi's apartment keys sent goosebumps spiralling down his spine as he twisted them in the lock and opened the door. A wall of warmth smacked him in the face and the familiar smell of musky deep vanilla. 

Jimin's blonde hair was messy and slightly frizzy but Yoongi couldn't help but think he looked effortlessly remarkable as he sat cross-legged in a grey long-sleeved shirt and yellow bunny-adorned pyjama pants.

"There's something on the bench for you," Jimin mumbled, eyes still glued to his laptop screen.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows, "For me?"

Jimin hummed, "Mm, that's what I said."

Yoongi turned to the kitchen and nearly dropped his phone on the hard tiled floor. A plastic bag marked with the bright obnoxious logo of the local convenience store.

"Did you get this?"

Jimin shrugged and scratched the back of his neck, "Yep."

"As in, you went outside and got it?"

"Oh well, I guess now that you mention it I did leave the apartment." Jimin shrugged and pulled the blanket up as it threatened to slip off his shoulders.

Yoongi was gobsmacked, "Jimin... I'm-"

"I got you some sweet bread, but I got hungry. Sorry." Jimin swiped his tongue over his plump bottom lip, somewhat reminiscing the sweet soft bread he had nearly devoured before his boyfriend came home.

Yoongi reached into the bag and pulled out indeed, a delicious glistening sweet bread roll that had a tiny bite mark taken off the corner. "I can see."

"There's some banana milk in the fridge too."

Yoongi cocked his head, "Oh?"

"Well, it's not really for you. It's for Jungkook for when he's 'round next but there's a strawberry one in there somewhere." Jimin brushed his slightly overgrown hair out of his face and looked up from his work on his laptop, "I'm sorry, I forgot what flavour you like."

"Jimin, I don't care... you left the house!" Yoongi grinned wildly, stripping off his coat and sliding off his shoes.

Jimin closed his laptop lid and slid it across the coffee table, "Are you going to cry?"

Yoongi sniffled as he sat down next to his boyfriend, "No it's just the cold making my face red."

"Oh really, then what's this?" Jimin smirked childishly and pointed out the little tear making its way down Yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi laughed and swiped it with the pad of his thumb, "It's an allergy."

"Allergic to what? Me?" Jimin snorted, pressing his lips back against Yoongi's as his grin grew.

Yoongi hummed against Jimin's slightly swollen lips, "You drank the strawberry milk, didn't you?"

Jimin nodded, "Yeah, I did. Could you tell?"

"Yes, yes I could."

Their shallowed panting breaths echoed through the apartment Yoongi pulled away to strip off his shirt. Jimin was beautiful. So, so beautiful. Imperfectly perfect, from his flushed cheeks and plump lips to the dips and dives of his hips and legs, ever so delicately decorated with the occasional mole and freckle. 

"I love you," Yoongi whispered shakily against Jimin's neck.

"I love you too," Jimin replied breathlessly. 

That night, rain gently began to fall and a chilling wind blew through the city, and it was a beautiful symphony as they made love.