seven

a;n

good jam 4 this chapter ^

(soz for the late update, i am lazy)

-silkcity

Yoongi watched as Taehyung and Jimin laughed about something. God knows what, Yoongi didn't care anyways. A bitter mask had formed over his face, his soft facial features contorted into a sharp, toxic glare. Jimin threw his head back with laughter, his tiny hand latched onto Taehyung's hoodie sleeve. Yoongi's scowl somehow grew sourer as Taehyung pulled Jimin into a tight embrace, still giggling like stupid little kids. Namjoon's family had a holiday home right on the beachfront and finally, after lots of pleading by Namjoon and Seokjin, his parents had let him use it for the weekend.

Namjoon loaded a box of beer into the boot of the van, "Are you just going to sit there on your ass and stare or are you going to help me?"

Yoongi tried to pull his gaze away but like chewing gum to a shoe on a hot day, he couldn't pull himself away from Jimin and Taehyung's obscene PDA.

Ew.

"What is this... thing that you call 'a van'?" Yoongi asked as he helped Namjoon load more junk into the back of the vehicle.

Namjoon crossed his muscular arms over his chest, "This is Daisy."

"Isn't that what people call their cows in America?" Yoongi snorted, still pissed off from Jimin and Taehyung's little... little... thing.

Daisy, AKA Namjoon's ratty-tatty second-hand van, was Namjoon's baby. It was a bizarre shade of baby puke green and occasionally broke down on the side of the road but nonetheless, Namjoon still cherished it (much to Seokjin's anger, he thought it was a waste of space).

"Don't talk about my baby Daisy like that. Sure, she may be getting a little old but she's big, beautiful and she carries around my music mixing gear." Namjoon slammed the boot door down and waved, "Everyone let's go before Jungkook decides he needs to go the toilet again."

Jungkook was already taking his backpack off, only seconds after putting it on, and running back inside. "Sorry Joonie, I'll be really quick-"

"Yah, hurry up!" Namjoon boomed but even he couldn't help but grin a little at Jungkook.

Jimin followed behind Yoongi as the two settled into the back three seats. "Are you excited?"

"Not really," Yoongi mumbled, putting one earbud in his ear.

Jimin fidgeted with the hem of his sweat pants as everyone else got in, "I'm excited, it's gonna be fun." He said quietly.

Yoongi looked up from his slumped position and saw Jimin. His eyes were sparkling as he chatted mindlessly to the others about how good the trip was going to be. Absolutely. Adorable. 

Hoseok was still ranting as everyone was packing into the van, "I am so ready! I've packed maps, I've got playlists for every mood." He squealed and whispered, "I even have a picnic."

"That's nice, Hobi. But we're not going anywhere-" Seokjin wound down the squeaky passenger side window and yelled out at Jungkook, "-Until someone gets in the van!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Jungkook yelled, nearly tripping over his backpack as he ran into the van and collapsed next to Taehyung.

Hoseok was practically glowing as he rattled on and on and on. "Oh my goodness, I'm just so ready! I've got everything sorted: maps, first aid, snacks. I even have a fanny pack-"