four

a;n

wow! a wild chapter appeared!

(ps. sorry if it's a bit long)

(pps: i know it's not thursday, but i got a lotta homework this week so I decided to update now so I couldn't make any excuses to not studyyyy)

-silkcity

"Yoongi, it's me Min-Ji. I'm just coming into your room now."

Yoongi pulled himself out of his hazy nap, quickly putting his hands down before instinctively rubbing his eyes. "Why do all you guys do that?" Yoongi propped himself up on his elbows against the mountain of pillows behind his back, hissing in pain as his rib cage was strained ever so slightly. "Why do you all say your name and what you're doing whenever you speak to me?"

"It's for the visually impaired, it's so you know what's going on and don't get freaked out- like yesterday when I pulled the blinds down," Min-Ji explained, scanning her dark eyes over the clipboard at the end of Yoongi's bed.

Blindness was a weird feeling for Yoongi. It still didn't feel... real. It had been days since the accident and it would be a far-fetched miracle if he got his sight back but still, everything didn't feel real. Maybe this was all a dream and he'd wake up and carry on with his everyday life, thinking about how silly that dream was.

"By the way, someone is here to see you," Min-Ji said as she left the room again, Yoongi could hear the smile in her voice.

"Min Yoongi, you look like absolute shit."

Min-Ji frowned gently, "Did I not tell you twenty seconds ago to introduce yourself when you enter his room?

"Don't worry, there's only one person that would still be talking shit even when I'm in the hospital." Yoongi's thin lips stretched into a gummy smile, "Hoseok, it's nice to see you."

Hoseok sat down on the beige recliner next to Yoongi's bed. "Or, your lack of seeing me, I mean you're blind now." Yoongi was stunned for a second and Hoseok scrambled to pick up the mess he had made. "Yoongi I was only-"

Yoongi laughed, a proper throaty laugh that made his already bruised lungs ache. "It's okay, I'm glad that you're still being yourself around me. Everyone else has gone all weird like I'll shatter into a thousand pieces if they say something."

"Yeah, I heard Taehyung cried. Taehyung!." Hoseok said, his lips contorted into his iconic 'I am disgusted but trying not to show it' frown.

"He did. It was kind of nice." Yoongi sighed.

Hoseok flicked the lever on the side of the seat, making the recliner spring out. "So, can you walk or anything?"

Yoongi remembered the last physical therapy session when he had tried to walk, it was so painful he vomited- which just put him in more pain.

"Dude, why are you complaining about not being able to move. You're Motionless Min, that's what you do: not move." Hoseok asked.

Yoongi shrugged, "Yeah but it's different when you can't move. Suddenly you remember how 'great' running and walking was- how's Jiminie?"