six

a;n

ps: i ate too much pad thai, please send help + park jimin

-silkcity

"So... are you going to finish your story?" Yoongi sat up startled and Min-Ji shook her head slightly. "I'm sorry, I should have told you I was listening."

"It's okay, I think Hoseok was getting sick of me talking anyways." Yoongi held back a gummy grin, recounting how Hoseok had nearly drifted off to sleep halfway through his story before he had to head back to work for an emergency (Namjoon probably broke something). Yoongi nibbled gently on his bottom lip, "...Do you actually want to hear it?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Min-Ji warmly smiled and sat down next to Yoongi. 

He cleared his throat gently, "May I have some more painkillers before I start? The stitches in my eyes are aching again."

Min-Ji nodded, "Of course." She left the room momentarily and came back with a medical cup with a few pills and a glass of water.

Yoongi downed the medication quickly, wincing at the uncomfortable feelings of the pills getting stuck slightly. "Well, time to get storytelling." He snuggled back into the crinkly hospital pillows and told his story.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure, Jimin? You don't-"

"Yoongi just hurry up and do it!"

Yoongi sighed and looked at his reflection in Jimin's bathroom mirror, Jimin sat on a stool in front of him with a frustrated little pout on his face. Yoongi squeezed his clammy hands around the bottle of hair bleach, "Jimin, I don't want you thinking just because I have this weird green cabbage hair that you have to have your hair dyed as well. I like it black."

Jimin sighed, looking at himself in the mirror. "I've always wanted to dye it a different colour, you just gave me the motivation to actually do it." He leant back and craned his head up at Yoongi. "Min Yoongi." He pleaded, "Please?"

"Fine," Yoongi mumbled as he unscrewed the lid of the hair bleach. "But it is not my fault if you look like shit."

"How bad could it be? Namjoon told me you dyed his hair one time." Jimin shrugged, fluffing up his black hair with his hands.

"Yeah, and he looked like a mayonnaise-covered chicken nugget." Yoongi snorted, recounting the incident a few years ago.

Jimin reached back and whacked Yoongi playfully, "Yoongi! Everyone calls you Motionless Min but you should really be called Mean Min."

Yoongi feigned a gasp, "I'm not being mean, it's true!"

"Enough with the talking, Min Yoongi dye my hair!" Jimin cheered gleefully.

Yoongi said a quick prayer in his head (because ruining your crushes hair with bleach is really not a great way to get them to like you back) and began bleaching Jimin's hair.

Jimin hissed with watery pink eyes, "Yoongi."

"I know, you'll get used to it," Yoongi said, slathering bleach closer to the roots of Jimin's hair, he hissed quietly. "Sorry."